We loved our stay at the Now Sapphire the resort was beautiful. We stayed as preferred club members. Our room looked on to the ocean we had a magnificent veiw.
The preferred club beach area was wonderful, Ivan always looked after us our drinks were never empty and we always had dry towels. Everyone should try their mango tangos and their pina colodas they were delicious!
The food was awesome! I suggest trying all of them, the food was wonderful right from the Marketplace for breakfast to the Japenese restaurant for supper.
The resort was always so neat and tidy and the staff were all so nice. The preferred pool was awesome a little cold but awesome. It was always quiet there and there was always a chair to be had.
The resort was only 20 minutes from Cancun so it didn't take long to get there, but it was along ways from Tulum and Xel Ha. It's a long day if you go to these places.
I loved the preferred lounge it was always cool in there and the service was great. We used the internet to stay in contact with friend and family. They were very accomodating.
Thank you Now Sapphire for making our holiday the best ever. I will definitely recommend your resort to friends and family.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Now Sapphire Riviera cancun Set in a tropical landscape of palm trees, soft sand and sparkling azure sea, combining a AAA Four Diamond award designation with Unlimited-Luxury(R) amenities, Now Sapphire Riviera Cancun redefines all-inclusive and offers the perfect escape for families with teens and tweens, couples and friends. Our Unlimited-Luxury(R) experience at Now Sapphire, where everything is included, is redefining all-inclusive. Spacious rooms and suites are graciously appointed and luxuriously equipped with amenities. Active and lively settings provide entertainment for guests of all ages, including kids, teens and tweens with the supervised Explorer's Club for Kids with Red Cross certified staff and Core Zone Teens Club. It's all wristband-free! At Now Sapphire, these amenities include: Limitless access to gourmet à la carte dining options without reservations required Unlimited international & domestic top-shelf spirits Unlimited natural fruit juices and soft drinks 24-hour room, 24-hour Coco Cafe & concierge services Pool and beach wait service Daily refreshed mini-bar with soft drinks, juice, bottled water & beer Daily maid service Endless daytime activities and nightly entertainment Theme parties, oceanfront bars and entertainment venues No wristbands required All taxes and gratuities Enjoy free Wi-Fi and free international calling to the US, Canada and Mexico with Unlimited Connectivity. The mobile app also allows guests to view the schedules of all events, activities and restaurants at the resort, plus to learn about local destinations, excursions, and much more Unlimited-Luxury(R) for reconnecting every generation ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with BookIt.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Cheap Tickets, TravelUp, Hotwire, Orbitz, Travelocity, Evoline ltd, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, Priceline, HotelQuickly and getaroom.com so you can book your Now Sapphire Riviera Cancun reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Now Sapphire Riviera Cancun Hotel Puerto Morelos
- Paradisus Puerto Morelos
- Paradisus Hotel Puerto Morelos
- Paradisus Riviera Maya
- Paradisus Riviera Cancun Hotel
- Paradisus Riviera Cancun Resort
- Paradisus Cancun
- Now Sapphire Riviera Cancun Riviera Maya, Mexico - Puerto Morelos