We were at the Sapphire Sept. 10-16. We have only been to one other all-inclusive,Iberostar Tulum, last year so comparisons can't be helped. We were in a Preferred section trop view room 525(free upgrade). Room was very good location great, close to beach a little, welcomed, walk to lobby. Room needs more drawer space I remember that being the same as before. Internet access was only available when I was on the terrace.We are beach people and it was very nice, yes seaweed but that's nature. Water very nice due to the reef also no boat traffic like last year (further south) also because of the reef being a national park. We were at the main pool for a couple of hours once. Very pretty pool but not us, too loud but good for people watching.
Food I would say was good overall. Due to only 40% occupancy only 2 +buffet we open each night but we made it to all except Mexican. We felt the best was the Cibu good selection good preparation, next the Grill good rib eye, but hey have ended the free lobster tail for preferred members even though it said it was free on the menu and after pointing that out to our waiter they relented and my wife got one it was just ok. The Lemongrass was fun, food ok a little over cooked. French limited selection a lot of show quality ok preparation bland. Market Place overall ok quality food choices fair especially at breakfast. Tulum's buffet at breakfast was much larger and varied day to day with different cold meats and cheeses Sapphire had the same meat (ham) and cheese every day but they did have Mimosa and/or Bloody Mary bar. We went Italian night and Mexican night(held in the theater) and they were good. They need some way to get lunch food like a hotdog, hamburger etc and not have to sit down at a table.
Service was great. Almost everyone very friendly. Other items we liked better than Tulum, no towel card, we were able to take as many as we wanted and no limit on how often we went to the restaurants.
We did go to the preferred pool one afternoon and on our last day due to it being very windy (trop storm Karl). It was great. The Bali bed very nice, quiet, great bar service maybe 6-7 other couples there. Overall a very good experience, we did do scuba diving through the resort to the reef, fun, and took a cab to Puerto Morelos, nice small town shouldn't be missed.
We had a problem with delayed luggage due to flight issues. Isabel in the preferred club arranged for one of the bell men to go to the airport to retrieve our bags sine Delta had no one to deliver them. This was service above and beyond. Also a gentleman at the preferred pool aske us if he could make reservations at Lemongrass for us. All service was great
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Now Sapphire Riviera cancun Set in a tropical landscape of palm trees, soft sand and sparkling azure sea, combining a AAA Four Diamond award designation with Unlimited-Luxury(R) amenities, Now Sapphire Riviera Cancun redefines all-inclusive and offers the perfect escape for families with teens and tweens, couples and friends. Our Unlimited-Luxury(R) experience at Now Sapphire, where everything is included, is redefining all-inclusive. Spacious rooms and suites are graciously appointed and luxuriously equipped with amenities. Active and lively settings provide entertainment for guests of all ages, including kids, teens and tweens with the supervised Explorer's Club for Kids with Red Cross certified staff and Core Zone Teens Club. It's all wristband-free! At Now Sapphire, these amenities include: Limitless access to gourmet à la carte dining options without reservations required Unlimited international & domestic top-shelf spirits Unlimited natural fruit juices and soft drinks 24-hour room, 24-hour Coco Cafe & concierge services Pool and beach wait service Daily refreshed mini-bar with soft drinks, juice, bottled water & beer Daily maid service Endless daytime activities and nightly entertainment Theme parties, oceanfront bars and entertainment venues No wristbands required All taxes and gratuities Enjoy free Wi-Fi and free international calling to the US, Canada and Mexico with Unlimited Connectivity. The mobile app also allows guests to view the schedules of all events, activities and restaurants at the resort, plus to learn about local destinations, excursions, and much more Unlimited-Luxury(R) for reconnecting every generation ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with BookIt.com, Booking.com, Expedia, Orbitz, HotelsforEveryone, Hotels.com, Hotwire, Travelocity, Evoline ltd, Cancelon, getaroom.com and TripOnline SA so you can book your Now Sapphire Riviera Cancun reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Now Sapphire Riviera Cancun Hotel Puerto Morelos
- Paradisus Puerto Morelos
- Paradisus Hotel Puerto Morelos
- Paradisus Riviera Maya
- Paradisus Riviera Cancun Hotel
- Paradisus Riviera Cancun Resort
- Paradisus Cancun
- Now Sapphire Riviera Cancun Riviera Maya, Mexico - Puerto Morelos