I just returned from NOW Sapphire July 16th after a two week stay with family and friends. My husband and I actually had our wedding on the resort and enjoyed a beautiful honeymoon here as well. I cannot say enough good things about this resort! After hearing mixed reviews and have never visited Mexico before I was a little nervous about having my wedding here. The only thing that ensured my decision was that we knew four friends who have been here before and one old friend who actually had their wedding here, and all I heard was wonderful things. Let me just say that I was not one bit disappointed with choosing this resort as a place to exchange vows and a place for our friends and families to vacation. Our wedding was on July 7th and was absolutely BEAUTIFUL and exceeded our expectations.
MOST IMPORTANTLY THE STAFF WAS AMAZING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! They go out of their way to ensure that all your needs are met and that you are enjoying your stay. By the time we left we had a list of atleast 20 staff members that we knew by name & gave good reviews about. Please remember to tip the waiters and bartenders. They truly do work very hard and appreciate everything you give them.
All and all we had the best experience I think we will ever have, given that we got married here and had our honeymoon! I know that all our guests also enjoyed this resort, many were even trying to extend their stay with the airlines.
The only thing I do suggest is that the pool should be open later and that the restaurants should also have better AC, as it can get very hot due to the way the roof was built. If you are looking for a place with a lot of night life then this may not be the resort for you. Overall we had a blast and late nights but we also had 54 friends and family with us. However, once everyone left and it was just my husband and I, it got a little boring after 11, when only 1 bar/club was open.
All in all I would very much recommend this hotel to anyone looking for a relaxing vacation, or anyone planning a destination wedding!!!!!
Please find below a list of EXCEPTIONAL employees.
Thank you again for making our weding such a special day!!!
~ Jennifer & Donald Williams
Wedding Planners: Daniela & Alexandra
Wait Staff: Carlos, Irene, Victor, Gabriel, Carmen, Mildred, Julian, Lemuel, Irving & Ismael.
Bar Staff: Oliver, Santiago & Ceaser
Entertainment Staff: John Paul & Freddy
Spa Staff: Both Karina's
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Now Sapphire Riviera cancun Set in a tropical landscape of palm trees, soft sand and sparkling azure sea, combining a AAA Four Diamond award designation with Unlimited-Luxury(R) amenities, Now Sapphire Riviera Cancun redefines all-inclusive and offers the perfect escape for families with teens and tweens, couples and friends. Our Unlimited-Luxury(R) experience at Now Sapphire, where everything is included, is redefining all-inclusive. Spacious rooms and suites are graciously appointed and luxuriously equipped with amenities. Active and lively settings provide entertainment for guests of all ages, including kids, teens and tweens with the supervised Explorer's Club for Kids with Red Cross certified staff and Core Zone Teens Club. It's all wristband-free! At Now Sapphire, these amenities include: Limitless access to gourmet à la carte dining options without reservations required Unlimited international & domestic top-shelf spirits Unlimited natural fruit juices and soft drinks 24-hour room, 24-hour Coco Cafe & concierge services Pool and beach wait service Daily refreshed mini-bar with soft drinks, juice, bottled water & beer Daily maid service Endless daytime activities and nightly entertainment Theme parties, oceanfront bars and entertainment venues No wristbands required All taxes and gratuities Enjoy free Wi-Fi and free international calling to the US, Canada and Mexico with Unlimited Connectivity. The mobile app also allows guests to view the schedules of all events, activities and restaurants at the resort, plus to learn about local destinations, excursions, and much more Unlimited-Luxury(R) for reconnecting every generation ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with BookIt.com, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Cheap Tickets, Agoda, Hotwire, Cancelon, HotelsforEveryone, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly and getaroom.com so you can book your Now Sapphire Riviera Cancun reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Now Sapphire Riviera Cancun Hotel Puerto Morelos
- Paradisus Puerto Morelos
- Paradisus Hotel Puerto Morelos
- Paradisus Riviera Maya
- Paradisus Riviera Cancun Hotel
- Paradisus Riviera Cancun Resort
- Paradisus Cancun
- Now Sapphire Riviera Cancun Riviera Maya, Mexico - Puerto Morelos