Our experience at Now Sapphire Cancun was fabulous! The service staff was extremely friendly and helpful. Our favorites were Fermin (The Ferminator!!), and Cesar and Juan at "Sand", the beach bar. They were very informative, attentive, and fun!!! Facilities were clean and grounds were well-kempt. The entertainment was fabulous! Saturday night offered and Urban Show (beat-boxers and break dancers, all VERY talented!) and Sunday night offered a Cirque-Show. We loved that we could wander in late and watch for a bit, or stay for the whole show.
We also enjoyed some of the included (free) excursion-esque activities such as a morning bike ride to Puerto Morelos as well as ocean kayaking.
The food was quite good! Our favorite was the Hibachi Grill, "Lemongrass". "Paramour", the French restaurant, was pretty good as well. I thought that the breakfast buffet was excellent, complete with an omelette station! We didn't get to try the Mexican restaurant, but we heard good things. We loved the pool activities: water volleyball, aqua aerobics, etc. The swim-up pool bar was very convenient and fun. Occasionally a nice gentleman in a straw hat would drive a kayak through the pool, offering oodles of fresh fruit on sticks! The 24-hour room service was definitely a plus. We had an ocean-front room with a jacuzzi tub on our patio! So relaxing and romantic!! Overall our group agreed that the resort was quite beautiful!
The only criticisms are as follows: The ice machines did not work. The phone stopped working in our friend's room after the first day. Some minor details needed attention, e.g. our patio light would not turn on. We did not particularly care for the Bluewater Grill. They were out of all the good stuff at the hour we visited (shrimp cocktail, ceviche) and the food we did order (nachos, steak sandwiches, chix quesadillas) were just not good.
Regardless, we had an AMAZING time here and overall we loved our experience and would definitely consider returning!!!
*Tip*- If you love ketchup (as I do), you may notice that the ketchup offered in the buffet restaurant is NOT "Heinz" as it says on the bottle. Whatever they put in there is very runny and tastes more like hot sauce. However you can get Heinz ketchup in packets when you order room service. I saved a few packets for my hash browns at breakfast. :D
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Now Sapphire Riviera cancun Set in a tropical landscape of palm trees, soft sand and sparkling azure sea, combining a AAA Four Diamond award designation with Unlimited-Luxury(R) amenities, Now Sapphire Riviera Cancun redefines all-inclusive and offers the perfect escape for families with teens and tweens, couples and friends. Our Unlimited-Luxury(R) experience at Now Sapphire, where everything is included, is redefining all-inclusive. Spacious rooms and suites are graciously appointed and luxuriously equipped with amenities. Active and lively settings provide entertainment for guests of all ages, including kids, teens and tweens with the supervised Explorer's Club for Kids with Red Cross certified staff and Core Zone Teens Club. It's all wristband-free! At Now Sapphire, these amenities include: Limitless access to gourmet à la carte dining options without reservations required Unlimited international & domestic top-shelf spirits Unlimited natural fruit juices and soft drinks 24-hour room, 24-hour Coco Cafe & concierge services Pool and beach wait service Daily refreshed mini-bar with soft drinks, juice, bottled water & beer Daily maid service Endless daytime activities and nightly entertainment Theme parties, oceanfront bars and entertainment venues No wristbands required All taxes and gratuities Enjoy free Wi-Fi and free international calling to the US, Canada and Mexico with Unlimited Connectivity. The mobile app also allows guests to view the schedules of all events, activities and restaurants at the resort, plus to learn about local destinations, excursions, and much more Unlimited-Luxury(R) for reconnecting every generation ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with BookIt.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Cheap Tickets, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, getaroom.com, HotelQuickly, Evoline ltd and Cancelon so you can book your Now Sapphire Riviera Cancun reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Now Sapphire Riviera Cancun Hotel Puerto Morelos
- Paradisus Puerto Morelos
- Paradisus Hotel Puerto Morelos
- Paradisus Riviera Maya
- Paradisus Riviera Cancun Hotel
- Paradisus Riviera Cancun Resort
- Paradisus Cancun
- Now Sapphire Riviera Cancun Riviera Maya, Mexico - Puerto Morelos