My 2 daughters (age 17 and 13) and I were at Sapphire Cancun the first week of March, 2013. We visited with several other families from their school. From the moment we arrived, we knew we were in for a week of luxury. We were taken to the Preferred Club for check in. There were hors d'oevres, drinks (soft, wine and a variety of liquor). We and our luggage were taken by golf cart to our room, which was on the 2nd floor. The gentleman carried our bags up (there is no elevator).
The room was spacious, immaculate and absolutely beautiful! The bathroom was large, clean and well equipped. The rooms were cleaned each day and fresh towels were left.
The food was wonderful, which we didn't expect for an all inclusive. If you want to go to anything other than the buffet, you should arrive by 6:00 or you will have to place your name on a list and wait. We usually just waited. The resort was so beautiful and there was always something going on, so we didn't mind a bit. They give you a beeper to let you know when your table is ready.
The pool is large, beautiful and clean. There is zumba by the pool each day and the instructors made it lots of fun. The beach is beautiful and clean too. As soon as you sit down, an attendant is there to ask if he can bring you anything to drink.
We upgraded to the Preferred Club and I would recommend this. It has many "perks". You will have a reserved umbrella and chairs on the beach. You can reserve a bali bed at the pool. You can have breakfast at Cibu (instead of the buffet - a little more relaxing with excellent service). You have access to the Preferred Club. We relaxed her while waiting for our restaurant reservation a few times.
This is the only place I've ever visited that is actually more beautiful than the pictures on the website! It is gorgeous! Every room, the grounds, the restaurants, the beach, EVERYTHING.
The staff couldn't have been nicer or more accommodating. ALL OF THEM....the recreation staff, the bar staff, the wait staff, the bellman, the reception desk, EVERYONE.
There is a beautifully serene adults only pool, if you want to completely relax. There's no music and the gardens surrounding it are beautiful. It is VERY relaxing. There is also a bar at this pool.
The spa is one of the most beautiful I've ever been too. It is a must do. If you have any kind of spa treatment, arrive an hour early. This will allow you to take advantage of the hydrotherapy. This is an hour long hydrating treatment that only those having spa services are able to have.
Honestly, we've traveled all around the world, and this was the most beautiful resort we've ever visited. We highly recommend it!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Now Sapphire Riviera cancun Set in a tropical landscape of palm trees, soft sand and sparkling azure sea, combining a AAA Four Diamond award designation with Unlimited-Luxury(R) amenities, Now Sapphire Riviera Cancun redefines all-inclusive and offers the perfect escape for families with teens and tweens, couples and friends. Our Unlimited-Luxury(R) experience at Now Sapphire, where everything is included, is redefining all-inclusive. Spacious rooms and suites are graciously appointed and luxuriously equipped with amenities. Active and lively settings provide entertainment for guests of all ages, including kids, teens and tweens with the supervised Explorer's Club for Kids with Red Cross certified staff and Core Zone Teens Club. It's all wristband-free! At Now Sapphire, these amenities include: Limitless access to gourmet à la carte dining options without reservations required Unlimited international & domestic top-shelf spirits Unlimited natural fruit juices and soft drinks 24-hour room & concierge services Pool and beach wait service Daily refreshed mini-bar with soft drinks, juice, bottled water & beer Daily maid service Endless daytime activities and nightly entertainment Theme parties, oceanfront bars and entertainment venues No wristbands required All taxes and gratuities Enjoy free Wi-Fi and free international calling to the US, Canada and Mexico with Unlimited Connectivity. The mobile app also allows guests to view the schedules of all events, activities and restaurants at the resort, plus to learn about local destinations, excursions, and much more Unlimited-Luxury(R) for reconnecting every generation ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with BookIt.com, Booking.com, Cheap Tickets, Hotels.com, Despegar.com, Expedia and Jetsetter so you can book your Now Sapphire Riviera Cancun reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Now Sapphire Riviera Cancun Hotel Puerto Morelos
- Paradisus Puerto Morelos
- Paradisus Hotel Puerto Morelos
- Paradisus Riviera Maya
- Paradisus Riviera Cancun Hotel
- Paradisus Riviera Cancun Resort
- Paradisus Cancun
- Now Sapphire Riviera Cancun Riviera Maya, Mexico - Puerto Morelos