We've been to a few very nice all-inclusives and this was by far the best. We did opt for the Preferred and in this case it was definitely worth it with all the extra perks. Just being in those beach accessible rooms was wonderful...just steps from your door. Ivan was the best at the beach for reserving a place...so accommodating and friendly. The Preferred lounge was so nice; always an elegant little tidbit to offer us, excellent bar, and 3 computers always available. We did not find the check in or check out to be lengthy as some people have said.
Rooms were extremely comfortable, especially the beds, and the mini-bars were stocked everyday and bottled water was very plentiful.
As for the food.....We found the buffet to be smaller than some, but with an excellent variety of offerings for breakfast lunch and dinner. The restaurants were OK, not over the top wonderful, but certainly, none of us (11) walked away hungry. All were beautifully decorated, too, as was the entire resort....such attention to detail! The lobby bar was a fun place to be before and after dinner, with very good bar service and all these little "living room" areas to relax in.
On the whole, everyone in our party loved this place and though when we travel we never go back to the same place twice, we all said that this was a "Do Again" sometime in the future.
In closing, we cannot say enough about the friendly service....from the bell boys to the room service.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Now Sapphire Riviera cancun Set in a tropical landscape of palm trees, soft sand and sparkling azure sea, combining a AAA Four Diamond award designation with Unlimited-Luxury(R) amenities, Now Sapphire Riviera Cancun redefines all-inclusive and offers the perfect escape for families with teens and tweens, couples and friends. Our Unlimited-Luxury(R) experience at Now Sapphire, where everything is included, is redefining all-inclusive. Spacious rooms and suites are graciously appointed and luxuriously equipped with amenities. Active and lively settings provide entertainment for guests of all ages, including kids, teens and tweens with the supervised Explorer's Club for Kids with Red Cross certified staff and Core Zone Teens Club. It's all wristband-free! At Now Sapphire, these amenities include: Limitless access to gourmet à la carte dining options without reservations required Unlimited international & domestic top-shelf spirits Unlimited natural fruit juices and soft drinks 24-hour room, 24-hour Coco Cafe & concierge services Pool and beach wait service Daily refreshed mini-bar with soft drinks, juice, bottled water & beer Daily maid service Endless daytime activities and nightly entertainment Theme parties, oceanfront bars and entertainment venues No wristbands required All taxes and gratuities Enjoy free Wi-Fi and free international calling to the US, Canada and Mexico with Unlimited Connectivity. The mobile app also allows guests to view the schedules of all events, activities and restaurants at the resort, plus to learn about local destinations, excursions, and much more Unlimited-Luxury(R) for reconnecting every generation ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with BookIt.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Cheap Tickets, Priceline, Booking.com, Orbitz, Travelocity, Hotwire, Agoda, HotelsforEveryone, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd, Cancelon and getaroom.com so you can book your Now Sapphire Riviera Cancun reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Now Sapphire Riviera Cancun Hotel Puerto Morelos
- Paradisus Puerto Morelos
- Paradisus Hotel Puerto Morelos
- Paradisus Riviera Maya
- Paradisus Riviera Cancun Hotel
- Paradisus Riviera Cancun Resort
- Paradisus Cancun
- Now Sapphire Riviera Cancun Riviera Maya, Mexico - Puerto Morelos