Great vacation. 1/15-1/20 I've read some reviews saying the service was not good, staff not very friendly, we DID NOT experience that at all...
This resort is immaculate, very easy to get around-many of these resorts are so big you need to call for cart service. The beach was a disappointment. Not the calm cristal clear water we expected, nothing to do with the resort - beach itself was pristine.
-Lemongrass, sushi/hibachi- horrible
-Paramour, french- not great/not bad
-Cibu, Mediterranean, - Ala cart breakfast for preferred guests is excellent/ dinner very good
-Market cafe, buffet/ breakfast-awesome lunch-really good, dinner-okay
-Outside grill, great ceviche - sandwiches/ wings. Unfortunately, you need to not mind being attacked by pigeons...
- coco cafe, great coffee and snacks
Definitely recommend upgrading to beachfront, and taking advantage of roomservice - breakfast on the balcony at sunset- amazing.
Tip Tip Tip- all inclusive...sort of... bring $200-$250 in singles and fives
The staff absolutely expect tips. $2-$3 for the maid every day. $1 per drink is expected if you don't want to wait ten minutes for the next one. Drink servers near the pool and beach.. same thing.. $2-$3 at all meals.. not complaining..just saying... the staff work very hard and aren't paid much so if you can afford to tip...you should..they definitely appreciate it and you will benefit.
Also.. dont buy your souvenirs at the resort.. absolute rip off.. take the $19 per person bus tour to playa del carmen. If you are worried about it being safe.. DON'T Absolutely worth it....surprising upscale.. awesome restaurants..pharmacies all around dont need RX's ..cheap souvenirs literally 25% of what they would cost at the resort. We used olympus tours. Also look into the ferry that takes you to cozumel/ beautiful
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Now Sapphire Riviera cancun Set in a tropical landscape of palm trees, soft sand and sparkling azure sea, combining a AAA Four Diamond award designation with Unlimited-Luxury(R) amenities, Now Sapphire Riviera Cancun redefines all-inclusive and offers the perfect escape for families with teens and tweens, couples and friends. Our Unlimited-Luxury(R) experience at Now Sapphire, where everything is included, is redefining all-inclusive. Spacious rooms and suites are graciously appointed and luxuriously equipped with amenities. Active and lively settings provide entertainment for guests of all ages, including kids, teens and tweens with the supervised Explorer's Club for Kids with Red Cross certified staff and Core Zone Teens Club. It's all wristband-free! At Now Sapphire, these amenities include: Limitless access to gourmet à la carte dining options without reservations required Unlimited international & domestic top-shelf spirits Unlimited natural fruit juices and soft drinks 24-hour room, 24-hour Coco Cafe & concierge services Pool and beach wait service Daily refreshed mini-bar with soft drinks, juice, bottled water & beer Daily maid service Endless daytime activities and nightly entertainment Theme parties, oceanfront bars and entertainment venues No wristbands required All taxes and gratuities Enjoy free Wi-Fi and free international calling to the US, Canada and Mexico with Unlimited Connectivity. The mobile app also allows guests to view the schedules of all events, activities and restaurants at the resort, plus to learn about local destinations, excursions, and much more Unlimited-Luxury(R) for reconnecting every generation ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with BookIt.com, Expedia, Booking.com, Orbitz, Hotels.com, HotelsforEveryone, Hotwire, Travelocity, getaroom.com, Evoline ltd, Cancelon and TripOnline SA so you can book your Now Sapphire Riviera Cancun reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Now Sapphire Riviera Cancun Hotel Puerto Morelos
- Paradisus Puerto Morelos
- Paradisus Hotel Puerto Morelos
- Paradisus Riviera Maya
- Paradisus Riviera Cancun Hotel
- Paradisus Riviera Cancun Resort
- Paradisus Cancun
- Now Sapphire Riviera Cancun Riviera Maya, Mexico - Puerto Morelos