This is my 7th time to the Riviera Maya area. This is my first stay at the Now Sapphire. I will start with all the good things. The food was good. The restaurants had nice choices. Paramour, the French Restaurant was fine dining and the service was wonderful. Cibu had great choices also.
BlueWater Grill outside dining had very good grilled steaks. I thought through experience that the Buffet was a tad small compared to others, but still offered good selections for Breakfast. Service & Staff were very helpful & friendly. We had a Preferred Club room overlooking the Gulf which was very nice. Rooms are clean & towels plentiful. The Preferred Club Pool with Bali Beds for Adults only was a total plus !! Lounge in the Preferred Club section was always cool & relaxing whether you are checking emails, having a cocktail or just chilling.
Now for the down side. The drinks are watered down more then I have experienced in other properties. This is a fact. They also state that the Preferred Club Rooms have an upgraded Mini-Bar. This is what you get One time & One time only. 3 airplane size bottles of liquor, soda, 2 juice & 2 beers & water. We had to call for bottled water 3 times before it came. So I would not consider this an upgrade in the least. Just be aware of this if going for the Preferred. I did have a very good time here. That being said, next time I will try another Resort or Revisit some of the others that were a little more satisfactory to me.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Now Sapphire Riviera cancun Set in a tropical landscape of palm trees, soft sand and sparkling azure sea, combining a AAA Four Diamond award designation with Unlimited-Luxury(R) amenities, Now Sapphire Riviera Cancun redefines all-inclusive and offers the perfect escape for families with teens and tweens, couples and friends. Our Unlimited-Luxury(R) experience at Now Sapphire, where everything is included, is redefining all-inclusive. Spacious rooms and suites are graciously appointed and luxuriously equipped with amenities. Active and lively settings provide entertainment for guests of all ages, including kids, teens and tweens with the supervised Explorer's Club for Kids with Red Cross certified staff and Core Zone Teens Club. It's all wristband-free! At Now Sapphire, these amenities include: Limitless access to gourmet à la carte dining options without reservations required Unlimited international & domestic top-shelf spirits Unlimited natural fruit juices and soft drinks 24-hour room, 24-hour Coco Cafe & concierge services Pool and beach wait service Daily refreshed mini-bar with soft drinks, juice, bottled water & beer Daily maid service Endless daytime activities and nightly entertainment Theme parties, oceanfront bars and entertainment venues No wristbands required All taxes and gratuities Enjoy free Wi-Fi and free international calling to the US, Canada and Mexico with Unlimited Connectivity. The mobile app also allows guests to view the schedules of all events, activities and restaurants at the resort, plus to learn about local destinations, excursions, and much more Unlimited-Luxury(R) for reconnecting every generation ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with BookIt.com, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Cheap Tickets, Expedia, Travelocity, HotelQuickly, Hotwire and getaroom.com so you can book your Now Sapphire Riviera Cancun reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Now Sapphire Riviera Cancun Hotel Puerto Morelos
- Paradisus Puerto Morelos
- Paradisus Hotel Puerto Morelos
- Paradisus Riviera Maya
- Paradisus Riviera Cancun Hotel
- Paradisus Riviera Cancun Resort
- Paradisus Cancun
- Now Sapphire Riviera Cancun Riviera Maya, Mexico - Puerto Morelos