“Great food everytime”
Review of David Laus - CLOSED

David Laus
Cuisines: Chinese, Italian
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Description: A popular restaurant with both residents and travelers for over 5 years. It's eclectic menu means it has something for everyone. All food cooked to order, so I can even get gluten free.
Reviewed August 14, 2012

I have a holiday home in Puerto Morelos and have visited when on vacation David Lau's around three times a week more sometimes, The food is always fresh and good, I am a vegetarian and Valarie always finds something for me and directs me to the right dish for me , She has become a great friend and the other great reason we have for eating in David Lau's the pizzas are my favourite one half to suit my husband the other to suit me (thay are that large) we share . We will be returning in November and the first visit is always to see Val.

2  Thank Limpenites

Reviewed July 16, 2012

We have been going to David Lau's once week for over two years. The food is always good, the service great. We love the manager Val she makes everyone feel comfortable, She is one of the main reasons why the locals including us go to this restaurant. Anything you order will be freshly made. We love the thin crust veggie pizza and mandarin soup, big enough for two people. Great place to take firends and family. prices are very reasonable" Great view of the town square

Reviewed July 8, 2012

Where else can you get wonton soup and a cheese pizza for your kids? Great mix of food choices, kids loved the soup and food, we loved the chinese food....2nd year, 2nd time... it didnt disappoint...and plenty of leftovers for the next days lunch...

Reviewed July 1, 2012

Cuidado, por su salud no vaya a este restaurante, pedimos una entrada de rabioles fritos rellenos de carne de cerdo, y estaba hecahdo a perder, y tenía un olor terrible. La higiene es pésima y muy mal trato y servicio por parte de la dueña, ( una americana de aspecto muy sucio) y a quien a pesar de mostrarle que estaba hechado a perder lo negó. Otro Cliente también se salió muy molesto de este restaurante. Yo llevo 13 años viviendo aquí en la zona, y deseo advertir a los turistas y locales que no deben comer ahí, por salud y además no permitimos esta clase de prácticas insalubres en esta zona turistica, las autoridades debería revisar este sitio, pone en riesgo a los comensales.
Care for your health do not go to this restaurant, we ordered a fried rabioles input stuffed pork, and was spoiled food, and smelled terrible. Hygiene is very poor and very poor treatment and wrong service by the owner, (a very dirty-looking American) and whom despite showing her the food stang and spoiled she denied it. Another customer also came out very upset for this restaurant. I've been here 13 years living in the area, and I want to warn tourists and locals not to eat there, we do not allow this kind of unhealthy practices in the tourist area. Authorities must be there to check was going on.!!!

3  Thank Liliana_milano
Reviewed June 17, 2012

Whenever we have stayed in a nearby hotel we have always had dinner here.
Sit in a table at the front, order a Sol and watch the world go by.
The tacos are always good. Last time my husband and I both had enchiladas. The mole was recommended to me and it was delicious!