“Very good”
Review of El Merkadito

El Merkadito
Ranked #10 of 139 Restaurants in Puerto Morelos
Cuisines: Mexican, Seafood
Good for: Business meetings, Special occasions, Local cuisine, Families with children, Romantic
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner, Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed March 3, 2014

We went here with my cousin and his wife for lunch. Everyone was extremely satisfied with their meals. I had shrimp tempura and my girlfriend had a tuna dish. Extremely tasty and would recommend stopping in if you are walking by. great location right on the beach.

Reviewed March 1, 2014

First of all, Eduardo was great. He made us feel right at home. We visit Cancun often and make a point to relax at this beachside restaurant during every visit. Some people say the service is slow but we couldn't tell because we were on VACATION! The food was great, the views were out of this world. We never got tired of the breezes, the people, the food and the memories. It is a good place to unwind with your favorite person or with a group. You will be glad to stopped by. Can't wait to go back!!!

Reviewed February 28, 2014

This little gem of a restaurant was a total delight!! First off, you walk through the kitchen and the dish washing area to get to the seating area, which is quite unique. One you get to the seating area, which seats around 30 people, you are right on the ocean front. While I was with my buddy, I really wish I had been there with my Sweetie!! So romantic, tranquil, peaceful. The food was wonderful. I had the black sea bass, very tender and moist. I started with the seafood soup!! Trust me, you'll never have a better soup!!! I ended my meal with the brownie and ice cream dessert!!! Our service was wonderful, food great, scenery, stunning!!! If you are in Puerto Morelos, seriously consider giving this fine restaurant a try!!! I do not think you will regret it!!!

Reviewed February 27, 2014

A fun Jimmy Buffet looking type beach restaurant. Great fish servings mostly. All delicious. The seafood soup is excellent. One of the best restaurants in all of Puerto Morales

Reviewed February 24, 2014

Can 't beat the beach location and views of this small, rustic and charming restaurant. Great marguerites. Loved their whole grilled fish and the guacamole.