“The Best Thing I have Ever Done”

Wet Set Diving Adventures
Ranked #1 of 38 Tours in Puerto Morelos
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 2-3 hours
Owner description: Wet Set Diving & Snorkeling Adventures is the original PADI scuba diving and snorkeling center in Puerto Morelos, Mexico. Personalized service sets us apart and has been our goal since 1997. Once you check in at Wet Set Divers, you will never have to rinse equipment or carry a tank again. And while you enjoy your adventures on the Mayan Riviera, you can relax knowing that each trip is guided by an experienced professional... This is what we confidently call The Wet Set Difference. We strive to provide the highest quality marine park scuba diving, coral reef snorkeling tours, SNUBA(R) and cenote snorkeling and cenote diving trips in the Riviera Maya. We also offer private tours to Mayan ruins, dive in Cozumel, scuba MUSA sculptures and snorkel with Whale Sharks!
Useful Information: Activities for young children, Food available for purchase, Activities for older children, Bathroom facilities
London, United Kingdom
22 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 18 helpful votes
“The Best Thing I have Ever Done”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 21, 2013

I had the best experience with Wet Set. I had wanted to scuba dive for a long time. Lindsay was very prompt with all communication and was really great at helping me to setup the e-learning. I was staying at the Excellence Riviera Cancun and it was an easy 20 minute walk to the location along the beach. When I got to the dive center I was greeted by Lindsay and introduced to Lisa my dive instructor. Lisa was amazing. My first confined dives were in quite brisk currents and she really helped me to get the feel of the regulator and descend correctly. She was extremely patient and I felt at ease with my first 2 dives. Noah accompanied Lisa and I on the first two dives and I was amazed that he locate the smallest of sea life. The highlight of the first two dies was a sea turtle, lion fish, beautiful fish and great coral formations. Lisa persuaded me to finish the full open water course, so I came back to do the final 2 dives 3 days later. Lindsay did my confined dives that day and she was very patient. Lindsay and Noah took me out for the final 2 open dives. It was amazing. I am so happy I did all my training with Wet Set. They exceeded all my expectations and helped me to really achieve something I have always wanted to do. I cannot recommend them more highly. They are definitely fantastic.

1 Thank MeghanNook

Manchester, United Kingdom
4 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 59 helpful votes
“Best by miles”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 19, 2013

Just got back from puerto morelos and booked 10 dives with wet set,
Very professional outfit and great selection of dives
It was a pleasure guys and I'll see you all next year

2 Thank Mack41
Markham, Canada
13 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 8 helpful votes
“Great scuba with diving professionals & a great crew”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 18, 2013

Many thanks to Lindsay and Tadd of Wet Set for guiding me through the open water portion of my certification. I learned a lot and enjoyed the beautiful dives.

I am thankful that my first diving experiences were with these personable and experience professionals. They also have a great support crew on land and out on the boat, adding to comfort and safety of all the divers.

I also did 2 cenote dives that Wet Set arranged with Francesco, an experienced professional specialty diver. Words cannot describe this beautiful and memorable experience. These dives were also challenging and a real test of one’s, buoyancy control skills.

I will be returning to do more diving with Wet Set in some of their more than 30 dive sites.

Visited December 2012
1 Thank Charles_On_The_Go
minneapolis
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“great time getting certified in Open Water Scuba”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 15, 2013

Just last week (May 4-12 2013) I completed the open water scuba course through Wet set Diving. The crew were all great to work with and knowledgable. would highly recommend if you are staying in Puerto Morelos. We were trained with Lisa, who had just started with the company, but had a bunch of experience. My wife and I always felt safe and secure, even if we were a bit nervous for the first dives.

The dive site 'Aquarium' was the highlight. Saw a spotted eagle ray and tons of fish. Do not miss that site in Puerto.

1 Thank anthonyPMinn
Chicago, Illinois
6 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 8 helpful votes
“Great snorkeling tour”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 13, 2013 via mobile

My family of four went there in early May. We booked the silver tour and it was private. We went to two sights and saw 3 barracuda, 4 lobsters a grouper and giant angelfish. The guide was very very knowledgable and I recommend this place for all.

1 Thank VengefulRose6