“"Proffessional team"” 5 of 5 bubbles

Wet Set Diving Adventures
Ranked #1 of 37 Tours in Puerto Morelos
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 2-3 hours
Owner description: Wet Set Diving & Snorkeling Adventures is the original PADI scuba diving and snorkeling center in Puerto Morelos, Mexico. Personalized service sets us apart and has been our goal since 1997. Once you check in at Wet Set Divers, you will never have to rinse equipment or carry a tank again. And while you enjoy your adventures on the Mayan Riviera, you can relax knowing that each trip is guided by an experienced professional... This is what we confidently call The Wet Set Difference. We strive to provide the highest quality marine park scuba diving, coral reef snorkeling tours, SNUBA(R) and cenote snorkeling and cenote diving trips in the Riviera Maya. We also offer private tours to Mayan ruins, dive in Cozumel, scuba MUSA sculptures and snorkel with Whale Sharks!
Useful Information: Activities for older children, Bathroom facilities, Food available for purchase, Activities for young children
London, United Kingdom
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“"Proffessional team"”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 13, 2013

We have just returned from an amazing 18 night hoilday in Riviera Maya near Puerto Morelos. My husband and i are experienced divers and were very much looking forward to diving in Mexico. Before we travelled we looked up PADI Dive centres near to where we were staying. From the PADI site we contacted Wet Set Diving. From the first emails that Lindsay and i had i knew they were a very proffessional set up. Lindsay spent a lot of time putting together an itinery for us. We ended up taking 5 days to see the reefs, and local wreck and Cenotes. I particularly wanted to try the Cenotes and was not dissapointed. Lindsay and Tadd personally picked a local instructor who had years of experience in taking trips through the Caverns. We had a very small group only 4 of us and this was much the same on our ocean dives. Small teams with a lot of attention from our guides/instructors. In fact on one dive we had the whole wreck to ourselves how oftern does that happen. I would definately use them again and especially i have seen the other operators in the area, by far Wet Set Diving out shines all of them locally. We stayed at a big resort Ocean Coral and Turquesa and although it was a short taxi drive to the dive centre it was worth it knowing we were in safe hands. Our dives were oftern in the morning, which allowed us the time to get back to resort to have a few beers in the afternoon. In fact we would oftern take a 35 min stroll back to our resort along the beach, staying in an all inclusive resort made a lovely change to get out of the hotel for a few hours.

2 Thank lisabishop01

Flagstaff, Arizona
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Awesome Experience”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 11, 2013

I found Wet Set on Trip Advisor, contacted Lindsay via email and the diving was spectacular. The reef diving was exceptional and Tad was an awesome expert tour guide. I dove the cenote..... totally exciting. Francisco was fantastic. I will definitely be back as I didn't get enough of this well kept secret place to dive! Noah was awesome as well, 2 others in my group snorkeled with him and loved it. I did the intro to Nitrox course and what a difference nitrox makes in how you feel after diving. Great time with Wet Set! Thanks to all that made it a wonderful part of my vacation.
Stayed at Now Jade resort, a 10 minute drive from Puerto Morelos, nice place.

Visited May 2013
1 Thank Chrisser15
Calgary, Alberta, Canada
7 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 9 helpful votes
“Great Place for Snorkeling”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 10, 2013

Our first trip there in on April 25, 2013 was fantastic. The staff were awesome and fully fluent in English and the guide was great. I actually went back the next day with the rest of my family it was so good. We were staying at the Now Saphire Resort and it was a short cab ride to Wet Set from the resort.

I would definitely recommend this place.

1 Thank Ian_fromCalgary
Chicago, Illinois
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 10 helpful votes
“We are back again”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 10, 2013

We went to this place last year and had a wonderful experience. We went this year again and this place only got better. Booking with Lindsay was very easy. She's very accommodating to us and told us a lot of information about the area, weather condition etc. On the day of the snorkeling trip, it was windy and the current was strong. The guides, Abraham and Noah were very professional and worked really hard to take care of my 7 years boy and 70 years old Dad. We did not see as many fish as last year, but we saw 2 eagle rays. The best part of this place is that everyone is so friendly and treats you like a family. This place is a must-see if you stay near the area. I heard that they will offer more tours, such as cenote and ziplining. We can't wait to book more trips with them.

2 Thank FamilyTravel2222
Chicago
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Wetset rocks”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 10, 2013

Best of the best here. Went out for four dives with Tadd. They made it easy and fun, loved that their guys carried the heavy gear the short walk across the beach to the boat for us and back. Everything was executed flawlessly both days, the drop off in the water, pick up, tons of life including a turtle on BOTH dives, swam by at our safety stop to check us out, what an experience. Lobsters, an eel, shrimp, trigger fish, big angels, and on and on. Really enjoyed the company, my fellow divers attracted to the best shop on the Riviera Maya according to Trip Advisor. Felt very safe and had the feel of a high end shop with competitive rates - so a very high value in my opinion. Safety and doing things by the book while having fun is important at Wetset in my opinion.

Visited May 2013