“Excellent dive shop”

Wet Set Diving Adventures
Ranked #1 of 40 Tours in Puerto Morelos
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 2-3 hours
Owner description: Wet Set Diving & Snorkeling Adventures is the original PADI scuba diving and snorkeling center in Puerto Morelos, Mexico. Personalized service sets us apart and has been our goal since 1997. Once you check in at Wet Set Divers, you will never have to rinse equipment or carry a tank again. And while you enjoy your adventures on the Mayan Riviera, you can relax knowing that each trip is guided by an experienced professional... This is what we confidently call The Wet Set Difference. We strive to provide the highest quality marine park scuba diving, coral reef snorkeling tours, SNUBA(R) and cenote snorkeling and cenote diving trips in the Riviera Maya. We also offer private tours to Mayan ruins, dive in Cozumel, scuba MUSA sculptures and snorkel with Whale Sharks!
Useful Information: Activities for young children, Activities for older children, Food available for purchase, Bathroom facilities
Reviewed December 17, 2012

This is a well organized, safe, professional dive operation. The briefings are good and the divemaster stays with the plan. I have over 500 dives and enjoyed the topography of the dive sites and the abundant fish life. The groups are small and the boat comfortable. I had my own dive equipment but next time will use their equipment because it is new and in well maintained. I will just take my dive computer, mask & fins, to save on luggage weight.
Thanks Lindsay & Tadd

Reviewed December 17, 2012

Great trip, Noah was a great guide. Had 2 nine year old girls and he was great with them. Can't wait to go again.

Reviewed December 17, 2012

I stayed at the Now Sapphire on my recent trip to Puerto Morelos,Mexico.
I booked a 4 tank scuba diving adventure with Wet Set Diving.
You get to dive with the owners, and they really take excellent care of their clients, making sure everyone is comfortable. The dive sites we went to were wonderful.
If I get back in the area I will definately book another scuba diving trip with Wet Set Adventures.
Thank you Lindsay for a awesome dive experience.
Toni (from Wisconsin)

2  Thank Toni B
Reviewed December 11, 2012

I had a brilliant time diving with the team from Wet Set.
The dive operation run by Lindsay and Tadd is brilliant. Every effort is made to accommodate your requests and even schedule changes. The whole team are very friendly and completely professional when it comes to the actual diving.
I booked the 8 dive package and each was very different as there are so many good sites - the free nitrox was a bonus.
All the info you need on Wet Set is at the website http://www.wetset.com .
When I next visit out this way I would definitely dive with ese guys again.

Thanks to Lindsay, Tadd, Cpt Abraham, Capt Lino and the rest of the crew.
Keep up the good work !!

1  Thank Steve M
Reviewed December 10, 2012

I had the opportunity to dive two consecutive days with Wet Set Diving Adventure in November. My first open ocean dives as a certified diver with Tadd and a 2 tank dive in Cenote Dos Ojos with Francesco.

What a Great experience! Tadd led the first day 2 tank open ocean dive which included a ship passing directly over head while submerged. We were in the protected area and our boat captain was doing everything he could to wave the ship off. I suppose this is the “no harm, no foul” rule in action and we were fine. Tadd handled the situation like a professional and it led to a great log book entry for my first dive. The second reef dive included being circled by a tiger ray.

Francesco (sorry if this is the wrong spelling) led me through two dives at Dos Ojos Cenote. A great day with an outstanding dive master.

I would highly recommend Wet Set Diving adventure for anyone looking for a great dive trip.

Thanks!