“Superb diving experience”

Wet Set Diving Adventures
Ranked #1 of 39 Tours in Puerto Morelos
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 2-3 hours
Owner description: Wet Set Diving & Snorkeling Adventures is the original PADI scuba diving and snorkeling center in Puerto Morelos, Mexico. Personalized service sets us apart and has been our goal since 1997. Once you check in at Wet Set Divers, you will never have to rinse equipment or carry a tank again. And while you enjoy your adventures on the Mayan Riviera, you can relax knowing that each trip is guided by an experienced professional... This is what we confidently call The Wet Set Difference. We strive to provide the highest quality marine park scuba diving, coral reef snorkeling tours, SNUBA(R) and cenote snorkeling and cenote diving trips in the Riviera Maya. We also offer private tours to Mayan ruins, dive in Cozumel, scuba MUSA sculptures and snorkel with Whale Sharks!
Useful Information: Activities for older children, Food available for purchase, Activities for young children, Bathroom facilities
Glasgow, United Kingdom
4 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Superb diving experience”
Reviewed December 11, 2012

I had a brilliant time diving with the team from Wet Set.
The dive operation run by Lindsay and Tadd is brilliant. Every effort is made to accommodate your requests and even schedule changes. The whole team are very friendly and completely professional when it comes to the actual diving.
I booked the 8 dive package and each was very different as there are so many good sites - the free nitrox was a bonus.
All the info you need on Wet Set is at the website http://www.wetset.com .
When I next visit out this way I would definitely dive with ese guys again.

Thanks to Lindsay, Tadd, Cpt Abraham, Capt Lino and the rest of the crew.
Keep up the good work !!

Visited December 2012
1 Thank Steve M

Baltimore, Maryland
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Awesome Dive Shop and people!”
Reviewed December 10, 2012

I had the opportunity to dive two consecutive days with Wet Set Diving Adventure in November. My first open ocean dives as a certified diver with Tadd and a 2 tank dive in Cenote Dos Ojos with Francesco.

What a Great experience! Tadd led the first day 2 tank open ocean dive which included a ship passing directly over head while submerged. We were in the protected area and our boat captain was doing everything he could to wave the ship off. I suppose this is the “no harm, no foul” rule in action and we were fine. Tadd handled the situation like a professional and it led to a great log book entry for my first dive. The second reef dive included being circled by a tiger ray.

Francesco (sorry if this is the wrong spelling) led me through two dives at Dos Ojos Cenote. A great day with an outstanding dive master.

I would highly recommend Wet Set Diving adventure for anyone looking for a great dive trip.

Thanks!

Tim D.

1 Thank planeman1960
Edgewater, BC
6 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 4 helpful votes
“a great snorkeling experience”
Reviewed December 10, 2012

We highly recommend Wet Set Diving Adventures for anyone interested in snorkeling the Puerto Moreles reef. We set up the trip before leaving Canada. Communication with Lindsay was great. She was prompt and informative with email replies and very accommodating to our time schedule.
We went out on Lindsay's silver tour, snorkeling at two locations. The first was out on the reef, the second closer to shore. Our guide Noah (and apprentice guide Abraham) was wonderfully enthusiastic. He showed us a brittle star, sea cucumber, conches and pointed out barracuda, flounder, lobster and lots of other fish. Clearly he loved what he did. He was also attentive to the needs of his clients. There were only three of us on the trip, so we had what amounted to a privately guided trip. This for only $25 each.

1 Thank Norm and Loni F
West Yorkshire
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 6 helpful votes
“Top notch on health and safety with a sense of fun”
Reviewed December 10, 2012

After a three year enforced beak from illness Lindsay was excellent answering my concerns before we flew from the UK without booking dives, which created a loyalty before our arrival. I opted to travel from the hotel (Excellence Riviera ...every bit as fantastic as the reviews say) to Wet Set, rather than use the hotel facilities and found Lindsay and Tadd both fantastic. Unrelenting on health and safety adherence they injected fun into the experience and couldn't have been more friendly and flexible. They were also alert to people's levels of experience and ensured those whose air lasted longer stayed down those extra minutes.

Diving conditions were mixed in November but that's just the way nature goes.

A female, I thoroughly enjoyed the hassle-free relaxing 30 mins. stroll along the beach from hotel to Wet Set rather than taxi it, and would opt to do the same mix again.

I've dived in various countries and have never experienced such a personal service. Brilliant.

1 Thank elizabeth060
Edmonton, Alberta, Canada
21 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 38 helpful votes
“Wonderful experience!”
Reviewed December 9, 2012

Lindsay, Tad, Francisco and the other staff were amazing. I completed my final stage of my certification with Wet Set and was completely at ease. We did 8 dives over 4 days and all were amazing. The equipment seemed cleaned and maintained. The guides were knowledgeable and easy going making me feel both safe and relaxed. We saw lots of great things in the water and really appreciated that diving in Puerto Morelos meant the opportunity to dive in areas that were amazing and beautiful, but also not over run by divers like other reef areas.

1 Thank Michelle U