“Outstanding”

Wet Set Diving Adventures
Ranked #1 of 39 Tours in Puerto Morelos
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 2-3 hours
Owner description: Wet Set Diving & Snorkeling Adventures is the original PADI scuba diving and snorkeling center in Puerto Morelos, Mexico. Personalized service sets us apart and has been our goal since 1997. Once you check in at Wet Set Divers, you will never have to rinse equipment or carry a tank again. And while you enjoy your adventures on the Mayan Riviera, you can relax knowing that each trip is guided by an experienced professional... This is what we confidently call The Wet Set Difference. We strive to provide the highest quality marine park scuba diving, coral reef snorkeling tours, SNUBA(R) and cenote snorkeling and cenote diving trips in the Riviera Maya. We also offer private tours to Mayan ruins, dive in Cozumel, scuba MUSA sculptures and snorkel with Whale Sharks!
Useful Information: Bathroom facilities, Food available for purchase, Activities for young children, Activities for older children
Mission Viejo, California
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Outstanding”
Reviewed May 28, 2012

I dove with Wet Set the first week of May, 2012. Lidsay and Tadd, the owners of Wet Set, operate a fantastic dive shop.

I went for dives on 2 separate days for did a total of 4 dives. The diving was incredible, we dove a site known as the Aquarium and the sea life was amazing.

If you’re in Puerto Morelos or the Rivera Maya area, I highly recommend you dive with Wet Set. Setting up the dive with their web site was so easy.

I hope to be diving again later this year with Wet Set.

2 Thank Tim M

Cheyenne, Wyoming
7 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 29 helpful votes
“Puerto Morelos (Cancun area) snorkeling outing”
Reviewed May 28, 2012

It was our first time to Cancun and we were looking for a snorkeling outing to Puerto Morelos. Fortunately a dive shop in town recommended Lindsay and Wet Set Diving Adventures. Puerto Morelos is an easy drive from the Cancun hotel zone and the dive shop is in an excellent location just steps from the beach. It is situated next door to a small hotel and shares a shaded courtyard.
Their prices are most reasonable--we took a 2 hr snorkeling trip to 2 sites, and our snorkeling guide Abraham was very helpful. Everyone there was friendly, and enjoyed meeting Tiburon, the adorable puppy too. Thanks Lindsay and staff.

2 Thank Karen P
Washington DC, District of Columbia
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 49 helpful votes
“Excellent, personalized service! Fantastic experience”
Reviewed May 23, 2012

I dived with Wet Set Diving during May, 2012. It was a fantastic experience. I hadn't been diving in a few years, so I did a refresher course with Lindsay, who was fantastic. She helped me brush up on the things I'd forgotten and feel comfortable again.

Everyone was great to work with; equipment was well-maintained and current; it's clear that safety is very important. The crew and dive leaders know the fantastic local spots; it's all time-efficient and fun!

If you like personalized attention and small group dives, this is a fantastic company to dive with. I highly recommend them and I'll be back!

1 Thank Harmothoe
Dallas
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 4 helpful votes
“Great Dive Outing”
Reviewed May 23, 2012

This was our second dive trip in the Puerto Morelos area nestled between Cancun and Playa. Nice little sleepy town. Dive was great; unfortunately one of my ears didn't clear well returning to surface so I had to skip the second dive of the day. Lindsay, our dive guide, smartly advised me to forgo the second dive which allowed me to dive the cenotes (which Wet Set kindly setup for us) two days later. Her expertise and enthusiam were great. Great little dive shop; I definitely recommend them.

1 Thank Alex B
Dallas, Texas, United States
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Great Diving Outfit in Puerto Morelos”
Reviewed May 23, 2012

I have dove previously with 3 other companies in the Mayan Riviera area, and Wet Set was by far the best of the bunch. Lindsey and her crew are prompt, friendly, and don't make you haul all your own gear across the beach like a lot of small outfits do. They also did not hesitate to recommend another great group to take us to the cenotes on a different day. I would highly recommend Wet Set!

1 Thank Holly B