“Street tacos!!”

Cuisines: Mexican, Seafood
Good for: Families with children, Local cuisine
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Dinner, Lunch, Delivery, Takeout
Reviewed June 12, 2019 via mobile

We recently stayed in Puerto Morelos for a couple of days. For one of our meals, we walked down the street from where we were staying (HIGHLY recommend Casa Caribe for laid back couples!). We were kindly approched by one of the staff members from Tacos.com so we decided to go ahead and try the place. Go figure, we were in Mexico in a fishing village and we went for the beef tacos. The flavor was really good! And the habanero sauce was oh my gosh good!!!

I look forward to our next vacation because we will be going back here!!!

Date of visit: June 2019
Write a ReviewReviews (1,032)

Reviewed June 12, 2019

The restaurant has a few outside tables, we opted to eat outside.The seating was comfortable.
The service was great. Friendly, efficient, helpful. Everything you would want from a server.
The drinks were great, and the food was super tasty and satisfying. A lot of varieties of sea food.
I really liked this place.

Reviewed June 3, 2019 via mobile

Excellent food and service and Freddy is the best! The octopus, shrimp and crab tacos are to die for!

Reviewed May 31, 2019 via mobile

I am always so happy to have great food and great service. We enjoyed our tacos, Shrimp and pineapple and Beef, mushrooms, onions. So good! Our toddler loved her rice and beans and very yummy horchata. The staff was very friendly and attentive. We will be back to try more tacos, there are so many varietes to choose from!

Date of visit: May 2019
Reviewed May 20, 2019 via mobile

So I had a Mojito to get started and that was all she wrote. I also ordered guacamole which was spot on. The tacos though...you should only ever be allowed to have tacos like those. I had the Zichuen. Can't recall the correct spelling but it's the shrimp and fish tacos. I may try the chicken tomorrow. Aaaaahhhhmazing and they were nice. I went to T@cos.com #I I guess. There are two on the same street. Same family. I'll be back.

Date of visit: May 2019