“Outstnding”

Cuisines: Mexican, Seafood
Good for: Local cuisine, Families with children
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Lunch, Dinner, Delivery, Takeout
Reviewed February 1, 2013

One of the best meals of my trip A tiny little place with the chef cooking on a small flat top and a tiny refrigerator...fun to watch but a little slow as he prepares only one ticket at a time. Awesome tacos and a super tasty sauce that I was told had been made from avocado, tomatillo, onion and jalapeno...really outstanding. I am returning to PDC in March and will take a day trip to PM for another round of tacos at this little gem.

2  Thank RastamanInKansas

Reviewed January 27, 2013

Food was amazing. Fresh, delicious, authentic Mexican food in a small restaurant. Sit outside and watch life go by with delicious tacos and a cold beer!

Reviewed January 23, 2013

We stumbled on Tacos.com without having read reviews. We had some of the tastiest tacos I've had. I had shrimp and bacon and my husband had carne asada and carnitas. The whole party loved it. Not to quick on the service, but cute place and you can jewelry shop next door. We had a few rounds of drinks as well. Not cheap, but yummy and had a great time.

Reviewed January 21, 2013

We had lunch here based on all the positive reviews. We were a little disappointed so I thought I would leave an honest review..one I wish I had read.

The food is fine, but we found it fairly bland and lacking in toppings. My shrimp and fish tacos could have used some crunch from lettuce or cabbage.

These were not the best tacos I had in town.

Not bad, and obviously many people love it, but it fell short of our expectations.

We also got skipped for the complimentary chips and sauce that other tables were served.

1  Thank justjoy66
Reviewed January 17, 2013

I read reviews of Tacos.com before our recent trip. We walked around the town for a bit and then found them. Great family business to stop and have a beer and a few tacos. Everything is made fresh to order and was the best meal we had in Pureto Morelos.

2  Thank James R