“Room with a view.”

Las Palmeras
Ranked #34 of 139 Restaurants in Puerto Morelos
Cuisines: Seafood
Reviewed February 27, 2013

If you like to look at the ocean while dining this the place to go. The food here is wonderful. I've been going to this restaurant for more than 5 yrs. and have never been disappointed

There are newer reviews for Las Palmeras

Reviewed February 23, 2013

As were staying in the adjacent hotel, we had our own take-out window, that being one of the windows facing our pool area that was always open. Had afternoon nachos everyday and they were great and one order was filling for four of us.

Reviewed February 22, 2013

We spent the last two nights of our 10 day trip in Puerto Morelos and fortunately found this restaurant after dismissing most others that are around the Zocola or town centre. It is a bit tricky to find and is located to the right of Pelicanos tucked in at the back of a small shopping mall but then it opens up onto the beach so you have an ocean view.
I ordered the breaded fish (100 peso) and my husband ordered a whole med sized grilled grouper (120 peso) Both were absolutely perfectly done, delicious and abundant. The guacamole was also amazing. We just had to return the next night and I ordered the same and my husband had the pescado Azteca which is baked in a tinfoil pouch - again the food was superb as was the service from a very attentive waiter.
The owner is a pescadoro and goes out daily to bring in the catch for the restaurant so the fish is amazingly fresh. The restaurant is simple in design and has been there for years. It was also quiet so we could have a conversation without blaring music. The waiter told us that the restaurant is busiest mid day for Almuerzo or lunch. So if you want to have an incredible seafood dinner oceanside this is the place to go!

Reviewed February 3, 2013

I love lobster when it's grilled and that's what they served. To make it even better, I received 2 huge tails for under $30. Wow! The view was great, right next to the main dock. I'm sorry to say that we were the only people there. I hope this doesn't become their usual. It is alittle tricky to find, but well worth the hunt.

Reviewed January 21, 2013

We ordered the seafood platter for 2 which has conch, shrimp, lobster, fish and octopus

The grilled flavour is great, and the fish was delicious,but everything else is overcooked and rubbery. Could be awesome if things were cooked for the right amount of time.

The view is lovely and we watched the sunset...however the mosquitos are brutal ! The staff was kind enough to drop off some bug spray tableside..