“Yummy”

Ranked #24 of 142 Restaurants in Puerto Morelos
Good for: Families with children, Bar scene
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed October 3, 2013

We visited Mexico to relax and we always come to eat here.
Food is so tasty and service is friendly and attentive.
Highly recommended !

Reviewed September 9, 2013

Dined here last week with a family of 4 adults and 2 young children. The food was wonderful - very fresh and tasty! As someone who lives in an area overrun with fantastic Italian restaurants, I was pleasantly surprised to find a good Italian meal in Mexico to go with my excellent margarita!

The staff was attentive and very helpful. The next morning I realized I had left my camera there - I was so relieved to find they had it at the bar waiting when I arrived that afternoon.

I will definitely return on my next trip to Puerto Morelos!

Reviewed July 28, 2013

Great food! We are here 6-8 weeks a year and always make this one of our favorite stops! Alfredo is wonderful!

Reviewed July 26, 2013

I'm beginning to sound like a broken record with my restaurant reviews of Puerto Morelos. The thing is, this tiny little fishing village has so many really good, really moderately priced restaurants that you will not survive in their market if you are not good and not competitively priced. And Spaghettino's is no exception. Their entrees are big, well prepared and excellent. Great red sauce.....the Chicken Parm
would easily feed 2. Drinks good, modestly priced. Terrific atmosphere......sit outside.

1  Thank oldphillybob
Reviewed July 23, 2013

Spaghettinas was one of several recommended restaurants where we had dinner one evening. I'm not sure if it was because we visited during the low season but we were the only patrons at the time and there was only one server. Noticing in the menu that they highlighted their lasagna as the house speciality we decided to give it a try. While it was tasty we thought it wasn't particularly great. We tried to order a bottle of the house wine but the server wasn't sure what it was and so we settled on beer and cola. Perhaps our experience wasn't the norm but we didn't return for a second visit.