“Excellent italian foos”

Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Reservations
Montreal, Canada
“Excellent italian foos”
Reviewed April 4, 2013

Great pizza and pasta, good wine and pleasant atmosphere, short walk from the square. A bit pricey for that area of Mexico, but we enjoyed the food which is the main thing.

Visited March 2013

Dublin, Ireland
“Not as good as usual”
Reviewed April 2, 2013

Good, but their Alfredo was a bit watery, not as thick and rich as usual. Would return to see if they improve

Visited April 2013
Ontario
“Yum”
Reviewed April 1, 2013

Excellent food, service and staff! My first time there this evening after a terrible evening at Allegro Chianti. The food was delicious and speedy, well priced and in an enjoyable atmosphere. We will definitely be back.

Visited April 2013
Colorado
“My Favorite”
Reviewed March 27, 2013

Probably my favorite so far in all of Puerto Morelos which has a surprising number of kick butt little places to eat with a great vibe to the whole town. I had the Lasagna with the Bolognese, so did the wife and my son had the Margarita pizza which is a cheese pizza. The atmosphere of this little place off the square. Its clean, well done and the people start talking with one another and such. Just a great place. The sauce was out of this world and I was completely shocked. Might be the best lasagna I have ever had...and I was in a small town in Mexico...the cheese was fresh and perfectly gooey, the portions were done nicely...not huge and not small and the Tiramisu we all had as a family with three spoons to finish caused a very close race to scoop out as much as we all could.

Visited March 2013
Glen Ellyn, Illinois
“Italian Gem in the Heart of Ethnic Puerto Morelos”
Reviewed March 19, 2013

We were told about this restaurant before we went, and it did not disappoint! We went there two (or maybe three :o) times the week we were there. The mutli-layer lasagna is not to be missed! We love the atmosphere - tiny, right off the street, open air. Yum. The owners are so friendly and helpful. It would be the first place I'd go if I went back to that area. Love it!!!!

• Visited December 2012