On February 22,2014 I got married at Dreams Riviera. From the beginning, the resort was amazing. Elisa, my wedding coordinator got in touch with me to plan the details, and stayed in touch till we arrived at the resort. We had a huge hiccup, as far as our wedding favors being stopped my Mexican customs, and not being released. We did not know the box wouldn't be released until we arrived at the resort. I was distraught(clearly), but Elisa and Claudia assured me not to worry and what they could fix, they would. They didn't lie. They were able to make up for what we had lost in the way of favors, and did so in a 3 day period. They are nothing short of amazing magicians. The wedding turned out better than I could have imagined, even if my box would have made it. They truly made my special day amazing.....
The resort itself was also amazing. The rooms were clean and the grounds were immaculate. We only had two problems with the rooms. In my room, the blinds didn't close all the way. There was literally 4inches of material missing from the blinds. We told the resort and that day the blinds were fixed. The only other problem was with my sisters room. The shower head broke and flooded her room. She called the front desk and in 5 minutes(literally) they came and moved her to a different suite and also upgraded her, for her trouble.The beach does have seaweed(more than at some other beach resorts) but the grounds crew were out there all day taking it away, keeping the beaches clean. If you are hanging out at the beach, look for Carlos, he's an older gentleman, but he is defiantly one of the best as far as remembering your drink. And he always seems to be there with your next one as soon as you need it. If your in the World Cafe for breakfast or lunch, try to sit in Jose's section. We went every morning and we always seemed to end up in his section. By the second day we didn't even have to ask for our drinks, he would just bring them, he automatically knew. If you make it to the World Cafe for breakfast make sure you go to the omelet station. Usually, in resorts, these lines are ridiculously long, but Victoria(or possibly Veronica) was amazing and kept the line moving. If you go to the spa for hair/make-up make sure to ask for Concepcion, she is amazing with hair and her contouring abilities are as good as any make-up artist I've ever used. If you go for a massage ask for Perla or Natividad.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The luxurious Dreams Riviera Cancun takes its personality from its incredible location — just 30 minutes from the "hot" excitement of Cancun yet right on the "cool" Caribbean close to Playa del Carmen and many other of the Mayan Riviera’s most sought after sights. Most importantly, it is an enchanting wonderland where families, couples, singles and friends enjoy all the pleasures and privileges of Unlimited-Luxury® where everything is included. Your whole being will relax immediately, surrounded by our large sun-dappled swimming pools and a sugar white sand beach. To this, add lush tropical gardens and of course, our fabulous palm-filled beach. Your day and evening activities range from exciting to purely relaxing — with plenty to do for everyone including endless land and water activities, a world-class Dreams Spa by Pevonia and fitness center, nearby golf and much more. "Home" features the uniquely shaped octagonal room or suite, beautifully appointed with a private balcony, marble floors and full marble bath area with Jacuzzi tub and dozens of other luxury amenities and conveniences that anticipate your desires and fulfill them instantly. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with BookIt.com, Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Hotwire, Orbitz, Travelocity, Cheap Tickets, Cancelon, TripOnline SA, HotelsforEveryone and getaroom.com so you can book your Dreams Riviera Cancun Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Dreams Riviera Cancun Resort And Spa
- Dreams Riviera Cancun Hotel Puerto Morelos
- Dreams Riviera Cancun Resort & Spa Riviera Maya, Mexico - Puerto Morelos