37 yr old frequently traveling couple, no kids. First trip: April 2013. Second trip: November 2013
As a VERY frequent traveler, both business and pleasure, I have been to numerous hotels and resorts. In the Cancun general area alone, I have been to RIUs, Barcelos, Iberostars and Dreams. Other similar resorts through the rest of the Carib, Mexican west coast and Costa Rica. I rarely return to the same resort without trying some thing new. On my first stay here in April, I knew that we would be back. I didnt realize at the time it would be just 6 months or so later!
All aspects of this resort are A+ and it is really hard for me to even come up with something that wasn't great. Please see my other review in April for a more detailed break down.
Best experiences: The food here is hands down the best of any resort I've stayed. The bike ride to Puerto Morales is a fun get away. Long walks down the beach. Top notch drinks and service. Did I mention amazing food?
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The luxurious Dreams Riviera Cancun takes its personality from its incredible location — just 30 minutes from the "hot" excitement of Cancun yet right on the "cool" Caribbean close to Playa del Carmen and many other of the Mayan Riviera’s most sought after sights. Most importantly, it is an enchanting wonderland where families, couples, singles and friends enjoy all the pleasures and privileges of Unlimited-Luxury® where everything is included. Your whole being will relax immediately, surrounded by our large sun-dappled swimming pools and a sugar white sand beach. To this, add lush tropical gardens and of course, our fabulous palm-filled beach. Your day and evening activities range from exciting to purely relaxing — with plenty to do for everyone including endless land and water activities, a world-class Dreams Spa by Pevonia and fitness center, nearby golf and much more. "Home" features the uniquely shaped octagonal room or suite, beautifully appointed with a private balcony, marble floors and full marble bath area with Jacuzzi tub and dozens of other luxury amenities and conveniences that anticipate your desires and fulfill them instantly. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, BookIt.com, Expedia, Hotwire, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, getaroom.com, HotelQuickly and Evoline ltd so you can book your Dreams Riviera Cancun Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Dreams Riviera Cancun Resort And Spa
- Dreams Riviera Cancun Hotel Puerto Morelos
- Dreams Riviera Cancun Resort & Spa Riviera Maya, Mexico - Puerto Morelos