This was our second stay at Dreams Riviera Cancun resort, having been there three years ago right after it opened. We enjoyed that so much we've been looking for a good deal so we could return. We remembered the food was excellent and while not quite as good as before it was still very fine. We had dinners at the Bordeaux and El Patio twice. The service throughout the resort was exceptional - from the bellboys and maids through the staff at every bar, restaurant and poolside. The hostesses were so good they would actually remember our room number and name! They enjoyed our attempts at Spanish. We received outstanding service everywhere we went. At the lobby bar, Faustino and Jose made sure we never had to wait for our drinks. Plus they were fun and entertaining. And during the day when we were poolside, Fidencio would show up with our "ususal" before we even settled into our chairs. Where else can you go and have someone bring over extra towels and make sure that you are comfortable at all times? When we would venture into the pool and visit the Manatees Bar, we received continuous and prompt attention from the staff there as well. Apolinar and Gabriel managed to run the place efficiently even when it seemed there were 20 - 30 people requiring service. If you visit this resort, be sure to look for these guys! We really enjoy getting to know the people at the resorts where we stay, and at Dreams Riviera that was an easy pleasure. The only caution we would provide is if you don't want to be around alot of children. There were tons of them here this time.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The luxurious Dreams Riviera Cancun takes its personality from its incredible location — just 30 minutes from the "hot" excitement of Cancun yet right on the "cool" Caribbean close to Playa del Carmen and many other of the Mayan Riviera’s most sought after sights. Most importantly, it is an enchanting wonderland where families, couples, singles and friends enjoy all the pleasures and privileges of Unlimited-Luxury® where everything is included. Your whole being will relax immediately, surrounded by our large sun-dappled swimming pools and a sugar white sand beach. To this, add lush tropical gardens and of course, our fabulous palm-filled beach. Your day and evening activities range from exciting to purely relaxing — with plenty to do for everyone including endless land and water activities, a world-class Dreams Spa by Pevonia and fitness center, nearby golf and much more. "Home" features the uniquely shaped octagonal room or suite, beautifully appointed with a private balcony, marble floors and full marble bath area with Jacuzzi tub and dozens of other luxury amenities and conveniences that anticipate your desires and fulfill them instantly. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, BookIt.com, Hotels.com, Hotwire, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, getaroom.com, HotelQuickly and Evoline ltd so you can book your Dreams Riviera Cancun Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Dreams Riviera Cancun Resort And Spa
- Dreams Riviera Cancun Hotel Puerto Morelos
- Dreams Riviera Cancun Resort & Spa Riviera Maya, Mexico - Puerto Morelos