We just arrived home from a 5 day stay at this all inclusive resort and loved every minute! The resort was very clean, grounds well maintained and the 99% of the employees very willing to meet any needs and were very accomodating. The dinner restraunts were wonderful especially the French, Italian and El Patio. We felt so pampered with the 5 star service at the elegant restraunts in the evening. I did not particularly care for the raw salmon in the salad at lunch at the Oceana yet I'm sure that is a delicacy for many. The Coco Cafe was always a fun stop mid afternoon for a cup of coffee, "skinny latte" (got to save those calories!), frozen baileys or smoothies. The abundance of fresh fruits and vegetables made healthy choices easier and by being consciencious I actually lost 1 1/2 pounds! Walking on the beautiful white sandy beach was so refreshing. The entertainment at night was OK....some nights great others not so much. It was certainly a very relaxing time and my husband and I enjoyed every minute and are looking forward to returning to the area in the future.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The luxurious Dreams Riviera Cancun takes its personality from its incredible location — just 30 minutes from the "hot" excitement of Cancun yet right on the "cool" Caribbean close to Playa del Carmen and many other of the Mayan Riviera’s most sought after sights. Most importantly, it is an enchanting wonderland where families, couples, singles and friends enjoy all the pleasures and privileges of Unlimited-Luxury® where everything is included. Your whole being will relax immediately, surrounded by our large sun-dappled swimming pools and a sugar white sand beach. To this, add lush tropical gardens and of course, our fabulous palm-filled beach. Your day and evening activities range from exciting to purely relaxing — with plenty to do for everyone including endless land and water activities, a world-class Dreams Spa by Pevonia and fitness center, nearby golf and much more. "Home" features the uniquely shaped octagonal room or suite, beautifully appointed with a private balcony, marble floors and full marble bath area with Jacuzzi tub and dozens of other luxury amenities and conveniences that anticipate your desires and fulfill them instantly. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, BookIt.com, Hotwire, Expedia, Despegar.com, Travelocity, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, getaroom.com, HotelQuickly and Evoline ltd so you can book your Dreams Riviera Cancun Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Dreams Riviera Cancun Resort And Spa
- Dreams Riviera Cancun Hotel Puerto Morelos
- Dreams Riviera Cancun Resort & Spa Riviera Maya, Mexico - Puerto Morelos