I really should have written this earlier. It was for our wedding. So rarely do you stay at one of these resorts and the place is as awesome as their photos. This place was. I'm sure it was partly due to the fact that it was less than a year old.
We have stayed at the other Dreams in PV and we know people who stayed at the VillaMagna one who thought the PV one was way better. Well Riviera Cancun, without hyperbole is a 10 x better for weddings, room quality, food diversity. The one thing I'll give PV was there was slightly more activities on the beach.
The wedding coordinator was a machine. Even though the rain threatened, she didn't miss a beat despite 2-3 weddings a day. The only hiccups were:1 she never sent me a dresser, 2 there was no husband room for the night before. The second is no biggie.
The rooms are oriented in a way that EVERYONE has an ocean view. The LOBBY is spectacular and somewhere you ACTUALLY want to hang out. The diversity of restaurants was indefatigueable with great quality food. The Asian 'Beni Hana'style restaurant was our favourit only because we hovered over the door the morning of booking and booked both grills for everyone in our group.
There were 20-25 of us and no on had a complaint.
The only one I have, and is easily corrected is that when we went in April/May, it was just before raining season so the winds were high. They sliding doors to our balcony rattled and whistled.
The bar has a small dance floor and is open late. the PV one had no equivalent.
I would recommend this resort to families, couples, and friends alike.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The luxurious Dreams Riviera Cancun takes its personality from its incredible location — just 30 minutes from the "hot" excitement of Cancun yet right on the "cool" Caribbean close to Playa del Carmen and many other of the Mayan Riviera’s most sought after sights. Most importantly, it is an enchanting wonderland where families, couples, singles and friends enjoy all the pleasures and privileges of Unlimited-Luxury® where everything is included. Your whole being will relax immediately, surrounded by our large sun-dappled swimming pools and a sugar white sand beach. To this, add lush tropical gardens and of course, our fabulous palm-filled beach. Your day and evening activities range from exciting to purely relaxing — with plenty to do for everyone including endless land and water activities, a world-class Dreams Spa by Pevonia and fitness center, nearby golf and much more. "Home" features the uniquely shaped octagonal room or suite, beautifully appointed with a private balcony, marble floors and full marble bath area with Jacuzzi tub and dozens of other luxury amenities and conveniences that anticipate your desires and fulfill them instantly. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with BookIt.com, Booking.com, Hotwire, Expedia, Odigeo, Travelocity, Hotels.com and Jetsetter so you can book your Dreams Riviera Cancun Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Dreams Riviera Cancun Hotel Puerto Morelos
- Dreams Riviera Cancun Resort And Spa
- Dreams Riviera Cancun Resort & Spa Riviera Maya, Mexico - Puerto Morelos