Lovely hotel, great standards and fantastic food!! Explorers club is brilliant and my son loved it, pools great and beech was nice yeh it had sea weed but they cleared it regular. Sushi in main restaurant at lunch time was one of my fav!! Restaurant really good and cocktails really good
My few criticisms, we upgraded to a sea view and feel it wasn't worth the money, our room was small so little disapointed in that. Although there were some lovely weddings going on but lots and lots of families and big groups which meant lots of celebrations and not wanting to be a party pooper but we were kept awake quite a few nights by running up and down corridors and pool parties in plunge pool with rooms. We have a 18month old who likes to walk a lot and we had to have eyes in back of head as out side rooms there is drops straight down to overflows to plunge pools. Balcony wasn't suitable for him either and majority of high chair missing harnesses. Most weekend seemed to get busy and then we had to que for breakfast and things like bacon would run out. Also drove me mad the waiters would ignore my son at the pool bar and even take his order and still not give him what he'd asked for.....
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The luxurious Dreams Riviera Cancun takes its personality from its incredible location — just 30 minutes from the "hot" excitement of Cancun yet right on the "cool" Caribbean close to Playa del Carmen and many other of the Mayan Riviera’s most sought after sights. Most importantly, it is an enchanting wonderland where families, couples, singles and friends enjoy all the pleasures and privileges of Unlimited-Luxury® where everything is included. Your whole being will relax immediately, surrounded by our large sun-dappled swimming pools and a sugar white sand beach. To this, add lush tropical gardens and of course, our fabulous palm-filled beach. Your day and evening activities range from exciting to purely relaxing — with plenty to do for everyone including endless land and water activities, a world-class Dreams Spa by Pevonia and fitness center, nearby golf and much more. "Home" features the uniquely shaped octagonal room or suite, beautifully appointed with a private balcony, marble floors and full marble bath area with Jacuzzi tub and dozens of other luxury amenities and conveniences that anticipate your desires and fulfill them instantly. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with BookIt.com, Expedia, Booking.com, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Cheap Tickets, Hotwire, getaroom.com, HotelQuickly, TripOnline SA, Cancelon and Agoda so you can book your Dreams Riviera Cancun Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Dreams Riviera Cancun Resort And Spa
- Dreams Riviera Cancun Hotel Puerto Morelos
- Dreams Riviera Cancun Resort & Spa Riviera Maya, Mexico - Puerto Morelos