Service was outstanding - above and beyond. At the bars, at the restaurants. Food was excellent. The French restaurant was outstanding, the food at the ocean side cafe's was very good. The Japanese restaurant was good - nothing to write home about. The service through out the resorts was nothing but phenomenal. Not the fake greeting in the hall way - genuine smiles by happy employees, enjoying their job. From servers who kiddingly ask if you want a shot of tequila for breakfast, to bartenders that want to make your drink special or recommend a new favorite drink - service was wonderful and fun.
This all exclusive is on the top of my list.
Rooms where large, very nice and fully implemented with everything you need. Beds very comfortable.
Hotel is three years old and is being maintained.
Beach is right there and pools, bars, and quick restaurants are all right there. Order the shrimp civichie at the poolside restaurant it is great.
They need a couple of fixes. The smell of the toilet access (hallway) on the west end of the pool could gag a maggot - use the east pool toilet. And the internet is expensive and wouldn't work in our room - its all wireless and needs to be strengthened.
The great service makes up for any minor issues - a highly recommended stay.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The luxurious Dreams Riviera Cancun takes its personality from its incredible location — just 30 minutes from the "hot" excitement of Cancun yet right on the "cool" Caribbean close to Playa del Carmen and many other of the Mayan Riviera’s most sought after sights. Most importantly, it is an enchanting wonderland where families, couples, singles and friends enjoy all the pleasures and privileges of Unlimited-Luxury® where everything is included. Your whole being will relax immediately, surrounded by our large sun-dappled swimming pools and a sugar white sand beach. To this, add lush tropical gardens and of course, our fabulous palm-filled beach. Your day and evening activities range from exciting to purely relaxing — with plenty to do for everyone including endless land and water activities, a world-class Dreams Spa by Pevonia and fitness center, nearby golf and much more. "Home" features the uniquely shaped octagonal room or suite, beautifully appointed with a private balcony, marble floors and full marble bath area with Jacuzzi tub and dozens of other luxury amenities and conveniences that anticipate your desires and fulfill them instantly. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, BookIt.com, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Priceline, Travelocity, HotelsforEveryone, Evoline ltd, getaroom.com, Cancelon and TripOnline SA so you can book your Dreams Riviera Cancun Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Dreams Riviera Cancun Resort And Spa
- Dreams Riviera Cancun Hotel Puerto Morelos
- Dreams Riviera Cancun Resort & Spa Riviera Maya, Mexico - Puerto Morelos