“Nice view”

Ranked #36 of 189 Restaurants in Puerto Morelos
Good for: Families with children, Local cuisine
Dining options: Late Night, Lunch, Dinner
Reviewed December 9, 2018

We had shrimp and fish tacos with hrimp ceviche as a appetizer.
The food was very good, service fine didn't seem like they cared if we were there or not vibe.

Reviewed December 4, 2018 via mobile

La Petita has been our go to place on the beach and for 7 years or so. Tables in the sand, great fresh fish, cold beer, cheap... nice view of the ocean and great staff. We’ve never been disappointed! Open at 12 noon and great until mid afternoon. Around dusk, the mosquitoes are happy to see you! Sunday’s are fun... the local population arrives with all the kids, grandma and grandpa, aunts and uncles... the place fills up and the local musicians play...local vendors arrive. Lots of fun!

Date of visit: December 2018
Reviewed November 22, 2018 via mobile

This is a Puerto Morelos must! It is literally right on the beach, so you can keep those toes firmly planted in the white sand while you eat. The guac was one of our favorites!!!! I had the fish tacos and my husband had fried shrimp, with the ice cold Sols it was an amazing and very relaxing dining atmosphere! The food is inexpensive and oh so delicious!

Reviewed November 18, 2018 via mobile

Great ambience with sea views.
Great food, not expensive- what more could I ask for? I love this place, it is one of the ,must go’ places for me in Puerto Morelos.

Reviewed June 2, 2018

Have gone here a few times each visit for the amazing and fresh shrimp ceviche. Also had a fried fish here that was very good. I love a nice beach restaurant where I can put my toes in the sand and relax. This place is great for that. Good margaritas and service.

Date of visit: May 2018