“Excellent”

Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Lunch
United States
“Excellent”
Reviewed July 31, 2014

This was our favorite place to eat in PR. We came back a second time during our week long stay. All dishes we had were excellent. My favorite dish was the large mixed cocktail consisting of shrimp, octopus, and oysters. Perfect after a hot day.
My better half's fave was the sauteed octopus, tender and in a spicy red sauce. Highly recommend this place. Like many restaurants in PR they closed at 8 during our July visit.

Visited July 2014

Dallas, Texas
“infested with mosquitos and ants”
Reviewed July 4, 2014

We would've enjoyed the food here, but we were being eaten alive by mosquitos and ants. I sprayed our kids down with an organic spray that I purchased in Cancun but it didn't work. I actually got a bit sick from the fish of the day that my husband ordered or my shrimp plate. It was pretty good though.

Visited June 2014
1 Thank Michelle H
Grass Valley, California
“good food and good service”
Reviewed May 19, 2014

Had 2 great meals here,highly recommend it for lunch or dinner. Say hello to Walter he takes good care of you.

• Visited May 2014
des moines
“Great afternoon place for ceviche”
Reviewed March 15, 2014

$10 U.S. for a nice fried fish or a very big ceviche or cocktele. As I've written before this place rocks! If you want a whole fish hey take you back and show you what they have in an ice cooler. You can see all the fish have very clear eyes and are very fresh. But the star attraction here is the mixed seafood cocktail. I don't know what they do different here but it stands out against all others. The oysters in the bottom don't hurt either! Just flat out delicious! Live it up and have a Bohemia beer!

• Visited February 2014
Copley, Ohio
“A great experience, even after 2 years”
Reviewed March 12, 2014

We first ate at La Petita 2 years ago and loved their food. The ceviche was delicious. We couldn't wait to go back this year. We weren't disappointed. The ceviche was awesome.

• Visited March 2014