“ATV's were Excellent!!!”

Boca Del Puma
Ranked #4 of 41 Tours in Puerto Morelos
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: Boca Del Puma is a magical ecological reserve where we offer private tours, a real jungle adventure, history and culture while protecting the wildlife and the trees. First we bicycle in to the Zipline Zone, this is the highest and most exiting zipline in the area, after flying above the trees, it's down underground to the first of two crystaline cenotes, finishing the tour with a light lunch and a chance to relax. Tour includes transportation.
Useful Information: Activities for older children
Reviewed January 17, 2013

Me and 7 of my friends all booked the hour atv excursion and it was a great experience. They take you through the jungle and it is great. We had the tour Guide Luis and i couldn't have asked for anyone better. If anyone fell behind he had no problem waiting for us to catch up and made sure we were all safe. The other workers there Jared and Carlos also were great help when one of us had a problem with the tav, they knew how to explain how they worked and made sure we had the best time possible. When i return to Cancun i will be making sure to be stoping here again. Make sure you ask for LUIS!!!

Reviewed January 9, 2013

Boca Del Puma was an awesome trip. We had to go to a concert latert that night so we just did the Ziplines. We were transported there by Cesar who did an amazing job educating us about the opportunities there. The day was beautiful and the staff was very friendly. My wife and I did feel really safe as well. I believe we had 7 zip lines there and each one was a great time. I think the only downside was the equipment. Although it seemed to be very safe, I did wish they would try to clean the chin straps and gloves a little more (granted, I understand how difficult that would be). But overral very good experience. Would go back on our next trip!! Thank you Boca Del Puma and Cesar.

Reviewed January 8, 2013

I booked Boca Del Puma over the web for my family (me, wife, a 5yr old and a 7yr old). My tour guide is Rafael, who is a young, nice, and very accommodating guy. The zipline intro session was very brief, but it was our second time ziplining so we're fine. With younger kids, we are moving quite slowly; Rafael never rush us and even helped to calm my kids. Both my kids were able to zip on their own. There are 7 ziplines in total, and there were always one staff at both ends of the zipline to ensure safety. Compared to Selvatica where the zip stations are built on trees, I feel much safer at Boca Del Puma.

The cenote swimming is a bonus but nothing to write home about. However, overall we had a lot of fun. We've did zipline last year at Selvatica and I prefer Boca Del Puma if you ask.

Reviewed January 7, 2013

We booked a ziplining tour and cenote swim for a group of 12 of us the day before we wanted to do it. They were super responsive over emails, addressing all my concerns about people with fear of heights as well 2 people who were on the borderline heavier side. They were very encouraging and clear in their responses - even when most of my questions came after normal business hours.
When we arrived, we (like some of the other groups) weren't given much of an intro to ziplining until we actually ascended the first tower. Since only two of us had ever ziplined before, this made some nervous. Personally, I think it actually helped alleviate some of the concerns because people couldn't spend too much time worrying about the details. It's not hard and they teach it in a very simple way so anyone can do it! The guides are very knowledgeable and confident, as well as keeping a relaxed and fun tone throughout the entire day. Even my mom and 60 year old Dad enjoyed their first time ziplining! Plus the cenote swim was beautiful and very enjoyable!
I would highly recommend this place to everyone!

1  Thank traveler_alb
Reviewed January 3, 2013

Boca del Puma has many outdoor adventures. We rode ATV's along jungle trails, then we zip lined over the jungle canopy, finishing with a refreshing dip in an underground spring. It was truly fabulous. Our guides were fun and very knowledgeable about the area. I recommend this place to anyone visiting Cancun.