“Great Fun for a Group of 10!”
Review of Boca Del Puma

Boca Del Puma
Ranked #3 of 43 Tours in Puerto Morelos
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: Boca Del Puma is a magical ecological reserve where we offer private tours, a real jungle adventure, history and culture while protecting the wildlife and the trees. First we bicycle in to the Zipline Zone, this is the highest and most exiting zipline in the area, after flying above the trees, it's down underground to the first of two crystaline cenotes, finishing the tour with a light lunch and a chance to relax. Tour includes transportation.
Useful Information: Activities for older children
Reviewed October 17, 2012

I am late on rating this, but as we are going back in a month I figured I better. We went down as a group of 10 and booked prior to arriving in Mexico. We unanimously agreed it was worth the money. Zip line was awesome, the bike ride wasn't far or hard and the underground cenote was amazing. Can't wait to go again.

All reviews
"super fun"
in 8 reviews
"amazing adventure"
in 6 reviews
"i highly recommend this place"
in 4 reviews
"small cenote"
in 4 reviews
"included transportation"
in 5 reviews
"felt safe"

Reviewed August 25, 2012

I rode an ATV through the jungle, zip-lined over the jungle, swam in the cenote and ended my amazing adventure horse-back riding through the jungle. The staff was excellent, the view breath-taking, best experience in my life!! Mario has the finest horses and showed us some of his tricks he has trained his horses to do; incredible trainer! I'd never zip-lined before and the staff helped me take that first step off the platform which I probably wouldn't have done on my own! What a thrill to fly over the jungle! We were in Mexico for 15 days to celebrate my 50th birthday and this was by far the best day of my life! Thank you Boca del Puma!!

3  Thank Debbie P
Reviewed May 29, 2012

We had a group of three girls who were nervous about ziplining after heavy rains (we heard the brakes didn't work as well). No need to worry - we had Juan, Charlie, and Jasmine together guiding us through the lines. Their good humor and attention to detail took away any nerves we had, which enabled us to fully enjoy the beautiful scenery and the fun rides. Even the mountain biking out to the lines was a blast. The cenote was beautiful and clear and unlike any other swimming I've done - I honestly wanted to paddle around there all day. We chose this excursion after getting the sense from the other reviews about the intimacy of the experience. I'm definitely sure we made the right decision - felt safer and learned more about the jungle (we had an unheard-of fruit right off the tree!) with their personal attention, rather than in a huge ziplining park.

1  Thank Lauren M
Reviewed May 12, 2012

Charlie was our guide. He was beyond amazing. Three girls went but only 2 ziplined. I was beyond scared and Charlie was there for me the entire way. Afterwards we ate a tomolie which was delicious and then they showed us the pictures. We loved them. The trip was booked through my resort and inexpensive as well as the picture were too. Swimming in the cave was unbelievable. I hope Charlie will always remember my screaming but finished with a smile! Highly recommend this place!

1  Thank Laura S
See more reviews
Reviewed April 29, 2012

We traveled to Boca del Puma Eco-Park in a group of 10 and we all said that day was our favorite of our 7 day vacation. Round trip travel arrangements were arranged when we booked and minus the taxi cab mishap, everything was fantastic. The mishap wasn't the fault of them so I won't go into much detail, but if travel is pre-arranged, make sure you hvae the right guy picking you up. A man from the near-by taxi company said he would take us as we were all standing at the hotel's entrance. While we were trying to verify if he was the one to pick us up, our real driver showed with the computer print out of our reservation. The taxi company thought he had stole his fare, reported him, and they stopped us down the road, gave him a fine, and delayed us about 30 minutes. But again, this was not the fault of Boca-del Puma. Once we arrived, we got fitted for our bikes, helmets, and gear. The scenary is absolutely beautiful. We took a short bike ride to the zip line where the guides were awesome. Explained everything very clearly, and were patient with the few people who were a bit timid in the begining. The information regarding the cenote and the area in general was very educational and interesting. We biked back to a delicious lunch and all raved about what a fun time we had.