“Comfortable, Quiet, Convenient”
Kitchen
Upstairs Bath
Front BR and balcony
Front BR view from Queen bed
Back BR (Queen bed not shown)
Back BR, Queen bed
Back BR, looking out to mangroves
Downstairs Bathroom and walk-in shower
Looking out from Front Porch
Sign at Front Entrance
Mexican tiles and Bar
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Any
M A
“Comfortable, Quiet, Convenient”
Reviewed June 6, 2018 for a stay in March 2017
person found this review helpful

Spent a week in this great house looking to have a laid back vacation, and Casa Musa was a perfect. Spacious, comfortable, AC if you need it, (we didn't), and a short 5- minute stroll to the beach. A leisurely walk to the village center for lots of great food choices, and the very low key night life of Porto Morelos.
I really enjoyed the hammocks on the porches, they added to the ambience I was seeking, and I must have read three novels laying in them. I also like that this isn't like one of the Condos that abound in this little town, in that it is way more private inside and out. It backs up to the estuary so there is the opportunity to see wildlife just sitting in the yard. I am definitely looking forward to my next visit and stay here.

Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Management Response
Jun 7, 2018
Thanks for your kind review, Michael! So glad you were able to enjoy my little paradise. I look forward to hosting you again!
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a vacation rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travelers
Set up your free listing