“creative combinations”

La Terraza
Cuisines: Mexican, Seafood, Fusion
Good for: Romantic, Families with children, Local cuisine, Special occasions
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Breakfast, Reservations
Description: Beautiful restaurant located on one side of the main square of Puerto Morelos, created on a holder, full of nature ...many say "Where is village life"descriptionWe are a fusion concept, which focuses on seafood, a touch of India and various options for lovers of vegetarian and vegan.This concept offers a pretty magical mix of curry sauces, fruits, and our traditional Mexican food.and most importantly PRODUCE TO 80% of our products:breadpastapastryDressingspastryOur product is fresh and some of them organics, the fish as chickens and vegetables are of the day. In our drinks we just use fresh fruit and no chemicals.Try our specialities: Tacos with Home made tortillaHold fishSteak FishSaladsPizzas And the Indian items that we have!!!If you come to Puerto Morelos not forget to stop by the terrace.
Reviewed May 8, 2012

Loved this place - I wish we had more time to go again. Great selections featuring interesting asian/east asian/mexican mashups. Friendly attentive service, and great drinks and desserts to boot.

Reviewed April 12, 2012

Great food--fish was the freshest and the filet mignon was excellent! Fabulous waiter with a great sense of humor.

Reviewed April 8, 2012

I was very excited to eat at Le Terraza after all the fantastic reviews. I love Indian food and Mexican food, so I assumed this would be an absolute winner. I ordered a margarita for my drink, I imagine TGI Friday's would have something much better. We started with samosas. They had real potential but were burned to the point they were blackened. Nonetheless, I thought they were quite good and I finished them both excited about the main course. I ordered the Mexican fish and my girlfriend ordered the falafel sandwich. My dish was served to me about five minutes before hers came out, so while I waited I had the pleasure of staring at what appeared to be a can of Hunt's tomato sauce on top of a pile of something unidentifiable with a perfectly shaped half-cup scoop of rice and peas on the side. I was confused. When I started to eat after my girlfriend received the falafel I soon realized what was under the mess of canned tomato sauce. It was two filets of very undercooked fish with "grilled" bananas in between them. The bananas were mushy, as was the fish, as was the can of tomato sauce on top. This was the worst dish that I have been served since moving to Mexico 10 months ago, and I eat food from all kinds of street vendors as well as fine restaurants. The falafel was equally disappointing. The lettuce was dirty, the herbs were wilted, rotten, and unacceptable for serving, and the falafel itself was dry and bland. I feel awful writing a review like this, and have never felt compelled to be so negative, but with all the amazing reviews on here on wanted to provide an alternative opinion and at least lower the pre-meal excitement so when they let you down it won't be completely unexpected. I hope my experience was simply a fluke and that the restaurant is normally much much much better.

Reviewed March 27, 2012

Once you get through your initial trepidation about going up the windy staircase and the fear of following through the floor on to the street the food is worth it.
The food is Indian / Thai. Fresh crisp salads with mango, strawberries.
Mango dipping / chutney sauce to die for.
Interesting and tasty drinks..both alcoholic and non.
Friendly service.
We were there in it's first few opening nights so were wondering if they would be ready for the onslaught of diners..and they certainly were.
Foodie or not give this place a try. I'm looking forward to going back.

Reviewed March 11, 2012

We had the shrimp tacos in March 2012 and they were fabulous. We're not vegan or vegetarian....we just like good food!