1,309 results
All reviews marina side french restaurant ile de france platinum club infinity pool beautiful property timeshare presentation crepes murphy bed make reservations restaurant reservations nightly entertainment time share butler service ceviche family vacation swim up room
Selected filters
Reviewed June 10, 2019

I am honestly impressed with the excellent service from all the staff and even more impressed with the great food at all their restaurants. Being all inclusive you don't always get great food but this one was delicious! Beautiful resort! The only thing I was disappointed with was all the seaweed on the beach but I guess this is a problem at this time of the year. I wish I would have known to go a little later in the year.

Review collected in partnership with this hotel
RichardBustamante, Manager at Ventus at Marina El Cid Spa & Beach Resort, responded to this reviewResponded June 11, 2019

Dear Guest,
We are so glad to know that you had a relaxed getaway at VENTUS AT MARINA EL CID.
It was very rewarding for us to read that you enjoyed all our services and facilities.
I will make sure to share your nice comments with all our team and thank you for your compliments to all of them.
Please visit us again amigos, we will be delighted to serve you again and offer you another fantastic holiday.
Hasta pronto amigos, best regards!!

Reviewed June 10, 2019

Our entire family was SICK the whole stay while at Ventus at Marina El Cid Spa and Beach Resort. The food was the worst we have EVER in our lives experienced and we have traveled to many countries and had the JOY of tasting many different types of foods. Chinese as Tex/Mex is quite the abnormal in as well. Charging $60/per device for Wi-Fi when not advertised is also not a warranted charge when not published beforehand. Charging for transportation to and from airport is unheard of at all inclusive resorts elsewhere. Being confined due to "SAFETY of VISITORS" is also not published. The seaweed prohibited the use of the beach; the smell was grueling; nothing was mentioned about that either when the reservation was secured. Had all of these facets been made aware beforehand, we would have selected elsewhere. We all came home with TRAVELER'S DIARRHEA - which has NEVER occurred in all of the years of our traveling; telling us this RESORT is NOT SANITARY the FOOD is NOT CLEAN and YES, we will be informing everyone :( due to the expense we have incurred since our return . . . highly disappointed in our SUMMER FAMILY VACATION -

Date of stay: April 2019
3  Thank Escape641964

Dear Guest,
We are very saddened to read that you did not enjoyed any aspect of your last vacation with us.
In our resort we follow all the HACCP standards and we have multiple certifications in food safety and I would like to comment that we have not any other reports of ill guests.
Puerto Morelos is a very tranquil and colorful town and our thousands of frequent guests and members enjoy that.
Regarding to the extra charges, in any resort there are extra charges that are not included I.E. Spa, Transportation, Boutique, etc. and we are sorry if those caused you some discomfort.
We are at your service anytime and thank you again for your comments and for preferring HOTEL VENTUS AT MARINA EL CID.
KIndest regards!!

Reviewed June 9, 2019

We really enjoyed our vacation at Ventus. Everything was walking distance (pools, snackbars, restaurants, bars, activity centers and the beach) the resort staff were always very friendly and willing to help with anything. The nightly shows were very good and the bicycle tour was fun. They also have many restaurants to choose from. My favorite one was the sea food restaurant (reservation required) the food and service was excexcell there. We will defenely go back there.

Date of stay: June 2019
  • Trip type: Traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with RCI
RichardBustamante, Manager at Ventus at Marina El Cid Spa & Beach Resort, responded to this reviewResponded June 10, 2019

Dear Manuel T,
First of all, I would like to thank you for your great review and for your past stay at VENTUS AT MARINA EL CID.
We are so glad to read that you spent a nice vacation in our resort and that our service and facilities exceeded your expectations.
I will make sure to share your comments with our hotel team and we sincerely hope to have you again with us in a near opportunity.
Esta es su casa amigos, hasta pronto!!

Reviewed June 9, 2019

We enjoyed our stay at this beautiful all inclusive. The food was great, the pools are gorgeous, and the bike ride is a must. Make sure you try all of the restaurants as they each have a unique menu. The evening shows were fun, but get there early in order to get a seat.

Date of stay: May 2019
Trip type: Traveled as a couple

Dear Trinity J,
We appreciate that you took the time to share your experience with us.
We feel extremely happy to know that all of our staff did a great job to make your stay pleasant and that you spent a wonderful holiday in our resort VENTUS AT MARINA EL CID.
We hope that your next stay with us is already on your mind and best regards, see you soon!!

Reviewed June 8, 2019

So when we first got to the resort and checked in, there were a few hiccups with our checking in, room request etc. It was solved immediately although I was somewhat disappointed that all the request I made prior coming was nowhere to be found, and I had to talk about all the special request and surprises while my wife was sitting there.

Soon after our Butler Misafl arrived. As soon as he walked in, he started talking and changing things around and for some reason or another without knowing. He knew precisely what our concern was, communicated with us, and off we go.

When we arrived at our room, we were very impressed, the decorative details and the view were amazing. After checking the room out, we went for a walk around the resort. This is an absolutely beautiful resort and immaculate resort. We knew prior to going that swimming at the beach would be an issue so when we saw all the seaweed etc. We didn't mind, and the many pools made up for the loss of the beach. The pools there was terrific, and the water wasn’t cold like all the many reviews I read. When it's 35 degrees outside, jumping in a cold pool is what I want. I loved the staff at them, and they're all so polite and attentive to your needs as a guest. They were full of high energy and had nothing but smiles and the best part is when they all say "welcome home." It makes such a difference. Food was amazing, we eat at the Italian 3 times as we find the food there to be really good. We dine at the French, and that was beyond amazing, but couldn't do it more than once because of our little one. They offer to babysit for $20, and it was worth it. I would suggest doing French and Italian as much as you can. The other two restaurants weren't great. The food needs some improvement and spices, but the service in all the restaurants was perfect. The nightly activities were fun and didn't go too late.

There were very few faults and it doesn't think it fair to give negative feedback for the inevitable like seaweed. If you're reading this and wondering if you should go or not. Stop seconding guessing yourself, and book immediately and go. I promise you won't regret it. This resort is comparable to Sandals but more affordable and family friendly. I know this because I've worked and three Sandals and have made the comparison. Ask for our Butler Misafl. He's the best, and he had gone over and beyond to make sure we enjoyed our time there. We've been to other resorts and had Butlers, but he's the best we've had. My daughter now call him Uncle Misafl. If you are looking for a place to relax but have fun and be active at the same time, then I would HIGHLY recommend going here.

We will be back soon

2  Thank Scenic17863764384
RichardBustamante, Manager at Ventus at Marina El Cid Spa & Beach Resort, responded to this reviewResponded June 8, 2019

Dear Friends,
What a pleasure to read that you spent a great vacation with us and enjoyed all the services and facilities of our resort VENTUS AT MARINA EL CID.
Thank you also for sharing your comments on this site, I will make sure to share your comments with Misael and with the rest of our team, in our resort our staff makes the difference.
We look forward to serving you again in a near opportunity and thank you again for sharing your comments and for selecting El Cid Resorts.
Kindest regards amigos!!