“Absolutely Amazing!!!”
other traveler has booked this property
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Inquiry
Excellent
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Heather R
Minnesota
“Absolutely Amazing!!!”
Reviewed January 7, 2018 for a stay in December 2017

Casa Kenwal is absolutely amazing. The house is beautiful inside and out. My family of 7 rented the house over Christmas. Love that all the bedrooms have their own bathrooms, was great that our family was all together but had our own space. Kids and I loved the pool and being right on the beach. My husband and I would sit out on the patio every morning and evening and watch the sun rise and enjoy the wonderful breeze off the ocean and sounds of birds and waves.

Martina (who we booked with) was very helpful and quick to answer any questions I had. Walter and Lilly were great hosts, anything we needed or questions we had they either answered or were on it right away.

We had bought some groceries so that we could make breakfast and some lunches at the house. Our first morning we got up we realized we had forgot to buy maple syrup for our pancakes. I called Lilly and asked where the nearest market was so that we could go get some. She said don't worry about it, and within 15 minutes she was handing us a bottle of maple syrup that she had gone and purchased for us. Walter and Lilly definitely make you feel comfortable and are great hosts.

Martina had a ride set up to pick us up from the airport and bring us back. Lilly recommended a van service to accommodate our family that picked us up and dropped us off right at the house. Everything about our Christmas in PM was wonderful!

Love the town and that it is only about a 5 minute walk from the house. I have adult children (20's) and felt completely safe with them coming and going anywhere in town day and evening. So many different restaurants, shops and activities to do so close to the house.

We definitely plan on going back in the future!!! Best experience I have had in all the rentals I have been to.

Your age range 35-49
Mary Jo C
Ramsey, New Jersey
“2018 Will Be Our 7th year”
Reviewed July 31, 2017 for a stay in February 2017
person found this review helpful

We have been staying at Casa Kenwall for years and don't plan to stop.. Thinking of this luxurious beachfront villa helps us survive the cold North Eastern winters.
Lill and her lovely staff see to every detail prior to our arriving. The attentiveness is maintained through out our stay. Lilli is always available if any questions come up.
Not only are you steps from the beautiful clear , clean ocean, But, a full private swimming pool is right outside through two triple sliding doors that open to a covered patio. The patio doesn't end there. There is a large patio around the pool and then, yes, step down to another lovely patio that is where we shower off the sand from the beach visits. There is also a sandy gated area w/ Palm trees for staring up at while lounging.
Poncho maintains the pool area and grounds including testing the pool water for purity, etc. He is very nice.
Inside, after a tough day of shopping, etc, One come in the large entry to the cool sound of a waterfall that is gently in the background of the entry. Ahhhh.
The bedrooms are impeccably kept immaculate as well as all of the bathrooms. The staff sees to the sheets and linens. We eat out a lot but, we do use the huge well appointed kitchen/ dinning room. We breakfast on the covered patio. We have cocktails and watch the endless graceful view of cruise ships on the horizon, sailboat lazily sailing by. AND of course the hypnotic ever changing reef.
Puerto Morelos is very safe and can walk back from town late at night without concern. However, there are multiple cameras and security codes to get in the Villa.
We have had parties at Casa Kenwall including a Mariachi band for my Birthday one year.
My Son's wedding was in front of Casa Kenwall this past June and you can expect some pictures of this " MAGICAL " unforgettable setting on the beach with the ocean backdrop.
Do we plan to go back ithis winter????? YES! Can't wait. Lilli will great us saying, " welcome home" Oh, make your reservations because friends that came to the wedding plan to book a stay.

Aug 1, 2017
Thank you very much for your outstanding review. We do look forward to seeing once again this winter.
bellaange...
Simi Valley, California
“Can't wait to go back!”
Reviewed April 3, 2017 for a stay in March 2017

We loved the this place and can't wait to go back! The location was perfect. We had to small kids and 6 adults with us. Lily was gray and help us with anything we needed! Can't wait to go back!

Jun 1, 2017
Thank you very much for your great reviews. We are looking forward to your return next year
A TripAdvisor Member
“Absolutely perfect”
Reviewed March 6, 2017 for a stay in February 2017

My family of 5 stayed there for 7 wonderful days. Highly recommended. Private pool, great amenities, friendly staff, steps from the beach and 5 min walk to "town". Walter and Lili the best hosts you can have.... like a built in concierge service only better!

Mar 7, 2017
Thank you very much for your fabulous review. We look forward to host your family once again soon
5280Beach
Denver, Colorado
“Fabulous Casa Kenwal”
Reviewed March 17, 2016 for a stay in February 2016

What more can I say, the villa was fabulous! I too awakened every morning to incredible sunrises and enjoyed the soft white beaches only steps away. Yes, there is some sea weed, but come on it’s an ocean. And a healthy reef just yards away.

We had four couples sharing the unit and everyone loved the villa. The bedrooms were very roomy, beds were comfortable and the bathrooms had ever amenity you needed. The maid service was fantastic, and always made sure to replenish the bottle of waters in your bathroom. The kitchen was fully stocked, plenty of purified drinking water and purified ice for all those margarita lovers. The outdoor patio and pool area was lovely. Plenty lawn chairs and palm trees when you needed to escape the sun.
We too had Chef Juan and his wife prepare a wonderful authentic Mayan and Aztec meal. There was so much food we had leftovers to make another dinner the next day and fresh ceviche for days. And we didn’t have to lift a finger. Well worth your money.

This was my first time to the quaint fishing village of Puerto Morelos. Would never go anywhere else again. Plenty of restaurants and shops within walking distance, by beach or the sidewalks. And, you have to make sure to enjoy the town square at night.

And, the best part of the Casa Kenwal was the superb service from Lily and her staff.

Highly recommended this location for friends and family.

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: Location can't be any better
Liked least: Had a safe that didn't function
Traveling group: Friends
Recommended for:
Friends getaway Families with young children
Large groups People with pets
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
  • Was your security deposit returned on time?
Apr 5, 2016
Thank you very much for your outstanding review. We are delighted that you enjoyed your holiday and you have fond memories for all family members. Looking forward to your return next year
Eli S
Austin, Texas
“Nothing Short Of Amazing”
Reviewed March 7, 2016 for a stay in November 2015

I reviewed this on Google after an extended stay last November for my wife's 40th b-day. I wanted to leave a review on Trip Advisor but didn't find it listed until now, so this is the review I left on Google along with a bunch of photos that I posted... See my review below, and so well deserved.

Wow! What a treat, I almost don't want to write this review so I can keep this place a secret. I woke up the first morning and walked out onto the patio to see an incredible picturesque sunrise with the view of the pool palm trees and the beautiful blue ocean literally a few yards in front of me. We were fortunate enough to have found Casa Kenwal through some friends who recommended it after having stayed there once before. It was so nice to go to the Riviera Maya and stay in a non-commercial area like Puerto Morelos, but in a luxury beachfront house like Casa Kenwal. The host knew our itinerary so they phoned us after our plane arrived on the way there to make sure we arrived safely, and provide us with additional directions to be sure that we could easily find the house (it wasn't yet on Google Maps). From the moment we arrived we were warmly greeted by the host. We were given a tour of the house. During which time they explained to us a little bit of history of the house, the town, the "do's and don'ts." We were happy to find that there was secure fast wireless internet, great Air conditioning in all the bedrooms, regular maid service (and even more happy that the maid was super friendly, considerate of our belongings and our schedule). We were told other options for hiring a chef for a special dinner one evening. Everything felt like a high end hotel (nice towels, toiletries, clean bottled water in every bathroom, ample supply of soft extra large beach towels etc. etc.) except with total privacy and no annoying drunk people stumbling down the hallway in the middle of the night. The kitchen was fully stocked with high end appliances all the plates, glasses, cutlery, utensils and pretty much anything you would need to cook anything you would at home. The icing on the cake was the meanest leanest Vitamix blender so we could make all the margaritas we could ever want! Oh, almost forgot the well maintained Weber that magically appeared on the back patio along with Kingsford briquettes the same evening I inquired about what we could use if we wanted to grill. They really put a lot of thought and care into making this one of the best vacation rentals that I have ever stayed in. I know it's a super lengthy review but I could go on and on about this place. The only downside is that we were only there for our vacation and had to return home. We will absolutely be back next year.

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: The friendly and helpful service of the hosts.
Liked least: I had to leave
Traveling group: Large Group
Your age range 35-49
Recommended for:
Friends getaway Older travelers
Families with young children Large groups
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
Mar 13, 2016
Thank you very much for your outstanding review. We love making our guests vacation the best. We look forward to your return next year
Missouri
Reviewed February 1, 2015 for a stay in January 2015
people found this review helpful

Traveling group: Extended Family
Feb 5, 2015
Thank you very much for your glorious review. It was truly a pleasure to have you stay with us and I really enjoyed meeting and treating each one of your family members at the villa with massages, facial and pedicures.
We look forward to your return and blessings with the 2 new babies on the way.

Martina
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a vacation rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travelers
Set up your free listing