“A favorite! ”
Review of Le Papillon

Le Papillon
Ranked #37 of 191 Restaurants in Puerto Morelos
Reviewed May 19, 2019 via mobile

Let Papillon offers a lovely setting, impeccable service and fabulous food, including warm, homemade dinner rolls. I had a delicious rib eye served with grilled new potatoes and vegetables and an amazing side salad that included very fresh mixed greens, green grapes, walnuts, cucumbers, apples and a heavenly mango dressing. My wife enjoyed spaghetti bolognese. Oh, and there were cloth napkins! And real butter!

Date of visit: May 2019

Reviewed May 7, 2019

I have had dinner here several times. During low season the menu may be limited, but it is always good. Good service. The pasta and lasagna are very good. Indoor, air conditioned seating is available. Be sure to check out their dessert offerings!

Reviewed April 29, 2019

During our stay in Puerto Morelos we passed by this lovely restaurant several times before deciding to give it a try. The decor is so pretty and service was top notch. We started with a glass of wine each and then for an appetizer we ordered some lamb skewers. These arrived quite quickly and consisted of 3 skewers of tasty lamb. For mains we each ordered the grilled octopus . This is a very good size portion with pub fries accompanying the octopus.The octopus was grilled to perfection and very tender...the fries were large " pub " fries and a perfect side to the dish. Our server was very friendly and efficient. Prices are reasonable for the portions received. This is a very nice setting to sit and enjoy a tasty meal.

Date of visit: March 2019
Reviewed April 3, 2019 via mobile

Nice place for a lunch. We ordered grilled octopus and tuna steak. They came out fairly quickly Both plates were quite good. Prices are a bit high since it's targeted at tourists. The desert wasn't great though. Pretty expensive and you get cheap quality ice cream on your apple pie.

Reviewed April 1, 2019 via mobile

Puerto Morelos. The Salmon was extraordinary. Their Spaghetti Bolognese tended to be dry, as in meaty with very, very little sauce. Portions were of medium size. A good wine by the bottle list, by the glass is much more restrictive. With 3 reds and 3 whites. A bit disappointing. If you, like me, prefer dinner without music, you will not find it here. While it is jazzy soft, I just do not like hearing it while I eat. Coupled with in house musicians, street singers with amplified sound appeared. My worst experience so far in this city. Not at all the restaurants fault, just my preference. I would go back to several others before coming back here.