“If you get here you're lucky”

Marisqueria Las Koras
Ranked #34 of 190 Restaurants in Puerto Morelos
Reviewed March 8, 2019

o man the food here was the best! I was in cancun for a week and this is where I remember the best food. so authentic and fun. Know your spanish though. its not a hotel district place. it was so good. I will be back for sure.

Date of visit: February 2019

Reviewed March 2, 2019 via mobile

The place is a simple palm roof palapa, but don’t be fooled, the food is everything but simple. We had a shrimp cocktail, fresh aguachile shrimp tostadas and they are very, very fresh. Our waitress told us that they bring the shrimp from a producer nearby, and you can taste the freshness. But the octopus, oh my, the octopus was beyond description just in the right point not too hard and not chunky, melt in your mouth goodness. Must visit this place, it’ll become a must every time we come back to Puerto Morelos.

Date of visit: March 2019
Reviewed February 24, 2019

I was introduced to Marisqueria Las Koras in 2018 by a local chef. Returned in 2018 for the best, bar none, shrimp tacos, Nayarit-style ceviche and traditional-style ceviche. Tacos are made on site and the freshness of these and the seafood surpassed anything I have ever had before. My mouth salivates just thinking of the food served here. Service was excellent. Don't take my word for it. Try it for yourself. You won't be sorry.

Date of visit: February 2019
Reviewed January 17, 2019 via mobile

I wish I could eat here a few times a week. We shared two different types of octopus tostadas, marlin tostada, and a tuna taco...all very fresh and well seasoned. Our favorite restaurant not just in PM but in all of the area. Thanks!

Date of visit: January 2019
Reviewed July 12, 2018

If you are looking for seafood options mix with mexicans flavors you need to came here and taste the menu is awesome , all ingredients are natural, good portions, chili, garlic, olive oil,etc.

Date of visit: July 2018