We have stayed at other properties owned by AMResorts in the past. But this was our first trip to NOW Jade. The facility is beautiful. The property is spread out, compared to some of the other resorts owned by this company. I consider that a slight
detraction. Here's what you have to know first and foremost all of these resorts are beautiful. These are just small little details. The rooms were beautiful. We stayed in a garden
View suite. A basic room. Still lovely. The staff- from cleaning, to the bars, to food- were fabulous. Kind, attentive. As far as food goes overall it was good but not great. The specialty restaurants were better than the buffet restaurant. We definitely found the buffet restaurant to be not quite as good as some of the other resorts we have gone too. But overall it was still okay. The pools are gorgeous. One thing we wished it there was was a bar on the beach. There is not. But again just a little thing. The entertainment staff and all of the activities they run all day are superior. Activities on the half hour. So much to do all day and night. That was a big plus. Their kids club had activities on the hour all day as well. The beach was beautiful. Gorgeous colored water not too much seaweed, a little bit rocky as many of the beaches in that area are though. But still gorgeous. The pool in the preferred club area was stunning, however there are no kids allowed there.
Overall I believe this resort earns the four stars it gets here in Trip Advisor.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Now Jade Riviera Cancun. Located just 12 miles from Cancun International Airport and minutes from the quaint fishing town of Puerto Morelos, Now Jade Riviera Cancun provides guests with 2,640 feet of pure crystal white sand and refreshing azure waters. Guests will become immersed in a setting where style and sophistication meet relaxation and comfort. Each suite is truly exquisite featuring beautiful views of flourishing gardens or crystal clear ocean. This unique property features 550 luxurious suites each complete with private furnished balcony or terrace and Jacuzzi for two. All finely appointed suites offer king size or two double beds, marble floors, air-conditioning with in-room climate control, daily refreshed mini bars and 24-hour room and concierge services. Snorkel, kayak, windsurf or deep sea dive in the vast blue waters or simply relax under the warmth of the sun on the white sandy beach. Perfect your golf swing on one of the famous courses located nearby or indulge a vast set of treatments offered at the world- class spa. Little ones will have the opportunity to partake in many day and nighttime activities provided by the Explorer’s Club for Kids. When the sun sets come enjoy live themed shows in our large indoor theater or sip on a cocktail as you relax at Eclipse Night Club. All this and much more await you at Now Jade Riviera Cancun. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with BookIt.com, Expedia, Booking.com, Hotwire, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Despegar.com and Odigeo so you can book your Now Jade Riviera Cancun Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Now Jade Riviera Cancun Hotel Puerto Morelos
- Now Jade Riviera Cancun Resort And Spa
- Nh Hotels Puerto Morelos
- Nh Hotel Puerto Morelos
- Now Jade Riviera Cancun Resort & Spa Riviera Maya, Mexico - Puerto Morelos