My wife and I stayed here for 9 nights in a preferred club ocean front room for our Honeymoon and we absolutely loved it!
This was our first time in Mexico and at the Now Jade, we found the staff all around the hotel to be very friendly, attentive and well mannered (with the exception of a very small few) the staff in the preferred club lounge were especially helpful no matter what your request they did their best to help you out.
The food was good at the resort, the buffet always had a good selection to pick from hot and cold and the restaurants were very nice. We only had to wait to be seated once at the Mexican restaurant but the waiter said we could go to the lobby bar for a drink and he would come and collect us and true to his word 5 minutes later he came and got us so no complaints there. I did however have a very bad stomach for the last few days, I can only imagine its from the food so I do suggest taking some Imodium with you!
We loved the preferred side of the hotel especially the pool area and never really ventured over to the 'party pool' as it was known, the resort is very much American and they sometimes didn't quite understand that the preferred pool was supposed to be the 'quiet pool' but we didn't complain as everyone was there for a good time and to enjoy themselves.
We had a regular turn down service in the hotel room which was very nice, coming back to tranquil music, rose petals on the floor and bed, the room cleaned again and the air con up was always welcome! The jacuzzi on the balcony got a lot of use too although it could have been a little cleaner as I did have to scrub it before each use. The room was always cleaned to a very high standard and the hotel was constantly being cleaned, there wasn't one time where we thought anywhere looked dirty which is impressive for such a huge resort.
The facilities at the resort are second to none, the spa is beautiful, the shops stock everything you could need from forgotten holiday essentials to souvenirs, the jewellers is nice but very pricey, the night club goes on until the early morning if you fancy it, the water sports section has got everything you could want and the prices aren't too bad, you can book all your excursions from the hotel, they have a market on site twice a week and the nightly entertainment is absolutely brilliant, we went every night and there was only 1 night we walked out disappointed so good effort.
The beach at the resort is very big and always clean, the staff are on the beach thought the day getting up any seaweed or anything else that has washed up, the bar staff also come round very regularly to take a drinks order. We never had a problem getting a bed by the pool or beach and there didn't seem to be much 'towel reserving' which was a nice change.
If you are on the preferred side of the hotel you get free wifi in the rooms for one device (although we were offered a second password if we had 2 devices but I think this was because we hadn't been given the password on check in so I had paid for 1 day's wifi at about $17 without knowing you could get it for free) we also got a free 50 minute couples massage as we were on honeymoon which was nice, and a book of vouchers allowing us money off the spa, bottles of wine, jewellery ect... Which got well used.
I would definitely recommend the Now Jade to anyone weather a family or a couple they can cater for everyone's needs, I would suggest upgrading to preferred club if you can as the benefits are well worth it and if you can get the ocean front rooms then do it! Our view really was amazing it definitely helped get you out of bed in the morning!
All round a fantastic time here and would visit again in a heartbeat!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Now Jade Riviera Cancun. Located just 12 miles from Cancun International Airport and minutes from the quaint fishing town of Puerto Morelos, Now Jade Riviera Cancun provides guests with 2,640 feet of pure crystal white sand and refreshing azure waters. Guests will become immersed in a setting where style and sophistication meet relaxation and comfort. Each suite is truly exquisite featuring beautiful views of flourishing gardens or crystal clear ocean. This unique property features 550 luxurious suites each complete with private furnished balcony or terrace and Jacuzzi for two. All finely appointed suites offer king size or two double beds, marble floors, air-conditioning with in-room climate control, daily refreshed mini bars and 24-hour room and concierge services. Snorkel, kayak, windsurf or deep sea dive in the vast blue waters or simply relax under the warmth of the sun on the white sandy beach. Perfect your golf swing on one of the famous courses located nearby or indulge a vast set of treatments offered at the world- class spa. Little ones will have the opportunity to partake in many day and nighttime activities provided by the Explorer’s Club for Kids. When the sun sets come enjoy live themed shows in our large indoor theater or sip on a cocktail as you relax at Eclipse Night Club. All this and much more await you at Now Jade Riviera Cancun. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with BookIt.com, Booking.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Hotwire, Travelocity, Cancelon, TripOnline SA, getaroom.com and Evoline ltd so you can book your Now Jade Riviera Cancun reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Now Jade Riviera Cancun Resort And Spa
- Now Jade Riviera Cancun Hotel Puerto Morelos
- Nh Hotels Puerto Morelos
- Nh Hotel Puerto Morelos
- Now Jade Riviera Cancun Riviera Maya, Mexico - Puerto Morelos