Myself and my husband visited the Now Saphire last year which was faultless!! We decided to go back to Mexico and stay in the Now Jade as we were sure the sister hotel would be of the same standard. We were disappointed with what we got!!
Check in- We had booked and payed for a sea view room however on arrival was informed that there were no such room available and that we would be put in a tropical view room for the first 4 days of our holiday until they could move us. As a good will gesture we were upgraded to the preffered club. We were approached several times regarding coupons however we were sceptical and therfore said we did not want them. They accepted this and did not push them.
Rooms-Our first tropical view room overlooked some work on the water pipes and did not smell good, despite this the room it self was clean, large and had the most comfortable bed. Our second room which overlooked the ocean had an amazing view and was also large and had a comfortable bed. When we moved to the second room I question whether it had been cleaned from the previous guests as the fridge contained half drank bottles of water and the bin had not been emptied. We were impressed with the hot tub on the balcony until we turned the tap on and reolised that the water was brown, need less to say we did not use the hot tub.
Food and drinks- The hygiene in the bars leave a lot to be desired, glasses were just swirled around in dirty water to be cleaned. The pool bar kept the fruit in a box on the bar and there were bugs crawling around in it. The fruit was also re-used. The resturants were ok although some of the waitors were miserable and made you feel uncomfortable hanging around after you had eaten. There were 4 of us in our party and all 4 of us were unwell (upset stomach)during our time at the Now Jade. As were many of the other guests that were staying during the same period of time. I am unsure the cause although do suspect it may have been the food. Despite this the hotel were very good and got the doctor out who prescribed antibiotics for a bacterial infection (no charge was made for these).
Pools-The pools were lovely, we spent most of our time around the quiet pool and we were never short of a sunbed and there was always plenty of clean towels. The floors around the pool were very slippy and we saw a few people slip over.
Beach- Beach is lovely and well maintained. Ocean is clear and warm. Always plenty of loungers on the beach.
Preferred-Can see little benefit of up grading as the only thing that the preferred offers is breakfast in the french resturant sand use of the preferred lounge which has no atmosphere.
Over all we were slightly disappointed with our stay however feel that being poorly tainted the holiday!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Now Jade Riviera Cancun. Located just 12 miles from Cancun International Airport and minutes from the quaint fishing town of Puerto Morelos, Now Jade Riviera Cancun provides guests with 2,640 feet of pure crystal white sand and refreshing azure waters. Guests will become immersed in a setting where style and sophistication meet relaxation and comfort. Each suite is truly exquisite featuring beautiful views of flourishing gardens or crystal clear ocean. This unique property features 550 luxurious suites each complete with private furnished balcony or terrace and Jacuzzi for two. All finely appointed suites offer king size or two double beds, marble floors, air-conditioning with in-room climate control, daily refreshed mini bars and 24-hour room and concierge services. Snorkel, kayak, windsurf or deep sea dive in the vast blue waters or simply relax under the warmth of the sun on the white sandy beach. Perfect your golf swing on one of the famous courses located nearby or indulge a vast set of treatments offered at the world- class spa. Little ones will have the opportunity to partake in many day and nighttime activities provided by the Explorer’s Club for Kids. When the sun sets come enjoy live themed shows in our large indoor theater or sip on a cocktail as you relax at Eclipse Night Club. All this and much more await you at Now Jade Riviera Cancun. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with BookIt.com, Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Hotwire, HotelsforEveryone, Cancelon, Evoline ltd, getaroom.com and TripOnline SA so you can book your Now Jade Riviera Cancun reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Now Jade Riviera Cancun Hotel Puerto Morelos
- Now Jade Riviera Cancun Resort And Spa
- Nh Hotels Puerto Morelos
- Nh Hotel Puerto Morelos
- Now Jade Riviera Cancun Riviera Maya, Mexico - Puerto Morelos