My husband and I just returned from NOW Jade and we really enjoyed it. It was very relaxing, loved the adult infinity pool with swim up bar:) Loved the ocean and pool view from our room. We liked how the room was set up in the preferred section, private bathroom, separate sleeping area, sitting area. They had no king rooms left, so housekeeping put our two double beds together to make one HUGE king sized bed with huge bedding to cover both beds together as one:) Jacuzzi on the patio. The staff were all very friendly and there to serve you and make your stay as wonderful as it can be:) Our favorite restaurants were the Italian and Mexican. The buffet was good at breakfast, lunch, and dinner. Castaways was nice to come in from the beach and get a pizza or burger. We did think they needed an additional "snack bar" for those of us who just want to walk up off the beach or pool without shirts, cover-ups, or flip-flops, that would be open ALL day rather than just a short time at lunch at the adult pool. We would like to see the beach cleaned up a bit, there was a great deal of trash that washed up on the beach each day:( and it was rocky and reefy in the water along most of the beach, there is a small area that is good for swimming in the crystal blue waters.
Thanks to Zapeda at the adult swim up bar for "taking care of us"! He was a lot of fun, as were so many of the staff! They were all friendly and smiley and that means a lot to us, customer service is very important. (the restrooms at the adult pool need some attention, they has an outhouse smell to them, other than that the resort was very clean)
The spa was ok, we have been spoiled by another resorts awesome spa, so this one was just ok. We had a couples massage which was great!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Now Jade Riviera Cancun. Located just 12 miles from Cancun International Airport and minutes from the quaint fishing town of Puerto Morelos, Now Jade Riviera Cancun provides guests with 2,640 feet of pure crystal white sand and refreshing azure waters. Guests will become immersed in a setting where style and sophistication meet relaxation and comfort. Each suite is truly exquisite featuring beautiful views of flourishing gardens or crystal clear ocean. This unique property features 550 luxurious suites each complete with private furnished balcony or terrace and Jacuzzi for two. All finely appointed suites offer king size or two double beds, marble floors, air-conditioning with in-room climate control, daily refreshed mini bars and 24-hour room and concierge services. Snorkel, kayak, windsurf or deep sea dive in the vast blue waters or simply relax under the warmth of the sun on the white sandy beach. Perfect your golf swing on one of the famous courses located nearby or indulge a vast set of treatments offered at the world- class spa. Little ones will have the opportunity to partake in many day and nighttime activities provided by the Explorer’s Club for Kids. When the sun sets come enjoy live themed shows in our large indoor theater or sip on a cocktail as you relax at Eclipse Night Club. All this and much more await you at Now Jade Riviera Cancun. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with BookIt.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Booking.com, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Travelocity, Hotwire, Cheap Tickets, Cancelon, HotelsforEveryone, Evoline ltd and getaroom.com so you can book your Now Jade Riviera Cancun reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Now Jade Riviera Cancun Hotel Puerto Morelos
- Now Jade Riviera Cancun Resort And Spa
- Nh Hotels Puerto Morelos
- Nh Hotel Puerto Morelos
- Now Jade Riviera Cancun Riviera Maya, Mexico - Puerto Morelos