Great food, except Tamarindo was kind of blah. I must eat gluten free and they accommodated me fairly easily. Most menus even listed something specific I could eat. There were things on the menu that seemed as if they'd be gluten free as well, so I asked and many other items were as well. Breakfast buffet is excellent too. I did not get fully ill, but by the end of the week I was feeling the likely slight cross contamination. Typical when i'm on vacation and am not making any of my own food. The drinks were a higher quality for an all inclusive.
Pools and beach are great. The big pool on the family side was really big and beautiful. We never had an issue finding a chair on the beach or at either pool. Very clean area. Staff was constantly picking up empty glasses and used towels. The entire grounds were really beautiful.
Room was good. We did do the preferred club as i wanted wifi in our room. It was spotty. The wifi in the preferred club lounge worked better. The room could have been cleaner. Over all, the housekeeping staff did a good job of daily cleaning. I'm speaking of giving the walls and baseboards a good scrubbing. They were dirty and dusty. The grout on the tiles should be bleached or whitened somehow as it was blackening (moldy?) in spots.
You never saw garbage anywhere in this place. The staff was excellent at patrolling the halls to pick it up. There always seemed to be someone doing something to beautify or repair things.
We did go for the talk from the timeshare guy. They start out all nice and no pressure, but in the end you just get mad...when the last, 3rd or 4th, guy came we were told he just wanted to ask us 3 quality control questions. They lied, he was the most obnoxious of them all. We'll never do it again, unless we are truly interested.
Took the bike tour into town. Puerto Morelos is about 5-7 minutes, by bike, away. It's a flat ride so most should be able to handle it. Some might think the town looked a little dirty and rundown, but hey its a little fishing town. The people were very nice there. We liked it just fine. For the bike tour, we just wish they'd give folks a little more time to hang out in town. Maybe at least an hour. We took a cab over the next day. That was 10 bucks each way, up to 4 people.
We will likely look for someplace within walking distance to Playa del Carmen next time, but overall we would return to Now Jade. This was just a short drive from the Cancun airport. Great vacation.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Now Jade Riviera Cancun. Located just 12 miles from Cancun International Airport and minutes from the quaint fishing town of Puerto Morelos, Now Jade Riviera Cancun provides guests with 2,640 feet of pure crystal white sand and refreshing azure waters. Guests will become immersed in a setting where style and sophistication meet relaxation and comfort. Each suite is truly exquisite featuring beautiful views of flourishing gardens or crystal clear ocean. This unique property features 550 luxurious suites each complete with private furnished balcony or terrace and Jacuzzi for two. All finely appointed suites offer king size or two double beds, marble floors, air-conditioning with in-room climate control, daily refreshed mini bars and 24-hour room and concierge services. Snorkel, kayak, windsurf or deep sea dive in the vast blue waters or simply relax under the warmth of the sun on the white sandy beach. Perfect your golf swing on one of the famous courses located nearby or indulge a vast set of treatments offered at the world- class spa. Little ones will have the opportunity to partake in many day and nighttime activities provided by the Explorer’s Club for Kids. When the sun sets come enjoy live themed shows in our large indoor theater or sip on a cocktail as you relax at Eclipse Night Club. All this and much more await you at Now Jade Riviera Cancun. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with BookIt.com, Booking.com, Expedia, Hotwire, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Cancelon, TripOnline SA, getaroom.com and Evoline ltd so you can book your Now Jade Riviera Cancun reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Now Jade Riviera Cancun Resort And Spa
- Now Jade Riviera Cancun Hotel Puerto Morelos
- Nh Hotels Puerto Morelos
- Nh Hotel Puerto Morelos
- Now Jade Riviera Cancun Riviera Maya, Mexico - Puerto Morelos