My girlfriend and I stayed at Now Jade Jan 14-19 as part of a large group of travelers attending a vendor-sponsored industry event. The group was somewhere in the vicinity of 250 travelers, so the staff definitely had their work cut out for them. Not only were there that many travelers, but we also used several large event rooms each day for product training sessions and had set dinner reservations at each of the on-site restaurants and a huge catered event twice during the week. My opinion is that the staff knocked it out of the ballpark! What a great bunch of people working at Now Jade! Our entire time there, we never had a negative experience with any of the staff. We interacted with the front desk, concierge desk, wait staff, bartenders, housekeeping and groundspeople at various times and each time, we were met with a friendly smile and an offer to help us with anything we needed. We arranged a day trip to Playa del Carmen with the concierge desk and we waffled 3 times as to whether we wanted a van or a taxi, about how many of us there would be and how long we would be gone and there was never any frustration on the part of the concierge, just helpful advice.
We had a Jungle View room, which is not really accurate, as the view was of some bushes and a construction site next door (the rooms were paid for by the sponsors of the event, so I wasn't complaining, but if I was paying myself I would probably upgrade to an oceanview with the jacuzzi tub on the balcony). The rooms were large and well appointed and the king bed in our room (2 beds pushed together, but still) was very comfortable. The bathroom was huge, with a nice-sized jacuzzi tub. There was a small balcony, but I really couldn't imagine using it for anything other than smoking, since (as I pointed out earlier) there really was nothing to see except the bushes right in front of you. Housekeeping was very good and kept the room well cleaned and stocked.
The pool areas were really nice and there is an adults-only pool, which was really great for our group. The Infinity pool in the adult area was especially nice and there are hammocks in the pool, which is something I personally never experienced before and was incredibly relaxing, as the surf was only about 30 yards away. The bartenders were all really great and were quick to help out with a tropical selection and were always making cocktails that I had never seen nor heard of (which would be pretty shocking to anyone who knows me!).
The restaurants were nicely appointed but the food overall was just ok. Breakfast at the buffet place was the best food I had in any of the on-site restaurants. I didn't have a chance to eat at the buffet for lunch but heard from several people that it was very good.
There are not many on-site activities, which for me was fine, as I just wanted to relax at the pool and swim and drink after our daily training sessions. However, if I was there without that itinerary, I might get a little bored after a couple days. Of course, there are myriad things to do in that area, it just means arranging the excursion and leaving the resort grounds.
Overall, I truly enjoyed Now Jade and would certainly visit again and recommend to friends and family.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Now Jade Riviera Cancun. Located just 12 miles from Cancun International Airport and minutes from the quaint fishing town of Puerto Morelos, Now Jade Riviera Cancun provides guests with 2,640 feet of pure crystal white sand and refreshing azure waters. Guests will become immersed in a setting where style and sophistication meet relaxation and comfort. Each suite is truly exquisite featuring beautiful views of flourishing gardens or crystal clear ocean. This unique property features 550 luxurious suites each complete with private furnished balcony or terrace and Jacuzzi for two. All finely appointed suites offer king size or two double beds, marble floors, air-conditioning with in-room climate control, daily refreshed mini bars and 24-hour room and concierge services. Snorkel, kayak, windsurf or deep sea dive in the vast blue waters or simply relax under the warmth of the sun on the white sandy beach. Perfect your golf swing on one of the famous courses located nearby or indulge a vast set of treatments offered at the world- class spa. Little ones will have the opportunity to partake in many day and nighttime activities provided by the Explorer’s Club for Kids. When the sun sets come enjoy live themed shows in our large indoor theater or sip on a cocktail as you relax at Eclipse Night Club. All this and much more await you at Now Jade Riviera Cancun. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with BookIt.com, Booking.com, Travelocity, Expedia, Hotwire, Hotels.com, Cheap Tickets, Cancelon, getaroom.com, Evoline ltd and TripOnline SA so you can book your Now Jade Riviera Cancun reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Now Jade Riviera Cancun Hotel Puerto Morelos
- Now Jade Riviera Cancun Resort And Spa
- Nh Hotels Puerto Morelos
- Nh Hotel Puerto Morelos
- Now Jade Riviera Cancun Riviera Maya, Mexico - Puerto Morelos