“Perfect place for Puerto Morelos”
other travelers have booked this property
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Inquiry
Excellent
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Reviews from our community

Any
Blu3skies
United Kingdom
“Perfect place for Puerto Morelos ”
Reviewed November 24, 2017 for a stay in November 2017

My husband and I had two nights here at the start of our Mexico holiday. The room is exactly as described and very well equipped. You could not get a better location! Jon the host provided a very comprehensive pack on the resort in advance which was very useful. He was available to help us and a great host. The grounds with the pool are lovely. Would recommend to anyone.

Nov 27, 2017
Victoria & Simon -

Thank you for your kind thoughts regarding your stay here at Casa Toucan. We are happy that you enjoyed your time here and we hope to see you again in the future. We hope you are enjoying the remainder of your holiday here in Mexico. Hasta luego!

Jon & Alicia
Moondance...
Bryans Road, Maryland
“Fabulous!”
Reviewed October 15, 2017 for a stay in October 2017

Casa Toucan is wonderful! The owner Jon went out of his way to make sure that I felt comfortable and welcomed before arriving and during my stay!He provided extensive information before my arrival. If I had a question or needed anything while there he was just a phone call away. Casa Toucan #4 is located right on the beach. I spent many hours relaxing on the balcony enjoying the beautiful ocean view. Most nights I was able to sleep with the window and sliding door open, listening to the wave gently kiss the shore. Paradise! The grounds was very clean and so was the condo. I will stay at Casa Toucan again.
Thank you Jon!

Your age range 50-64
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Oct 25, 2017
Amancia -

Greetings! Thank you for your kind review of Casa Toucan. We work very hard to make our guests feel welcome and comfortable. We were glad that you were able to get to know Puerto Morelos and to take advantage of the treasures that it has to offer. Please come see us again in the future!

Best,

Jon, Alicia, & Jon Conner (and Sully, Lobo, Tika, Azi & Tigre!)
jdhuber
Saint Louis, Missouri
“"Fantastic beach front casita"”
Reviewed June 10, 2017 for a stay in March 2017

Can't say enough good things about the view, accommodations and owners.
Would like to keep this place all to myself but the cats out of the bag. Going back in November and hopefully much more.

Your age range 50-64
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Oct 25, 2017
Joe & Jeanne -

It's always a pleasure having you here at Casa Toucan. You guys are welcome in our home any time. We look forward to seeing you again in November!

Best,

Jon, Alicia, & Jon Conner (and Sully, Lobo, Tika, Azi & Tigre!)
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a vacation rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travelers
Set up your free listing