After reading so many mixed reviews i was slightly worried about what to expect at the sensatori but as a family of 4 with 2 kids 13 & 7 we had a fantastic relaxing holiday. The hotel grounds are spotless, the staff do an amazing job to keep it perfect. There are lots of reviews that say its more 3 star than 5 star but i have to disagree, we normally stay at 4 star hotels and the sensatori is better but it is the 1st 5 star hotel we have stayed at so i cant compare it to other 5 star hotels. The staff deserve a 5 star rating because they are amazing, so polite and friendley and do absolutely anything for you. As a very fussy eater i didn't rate the food much in the fancy restaurants, all that fancy looking stuff with portions that look like they wouldn't fill a 10yr old kid up and spending 2hrs in a restaurant is not for me but like i said i am fussy and the people i was with liked it. Spoons was my favourite as you can help yourself to as much as you like, its only fault is the drinks are not self service and slow to arrive. Didn't go Le Chique, when we booked it nobody mentioned you can not wear shorts, we was humiliated when we turned up and was told at the door sorry you cant wear shorts, this was very poor info from thomsons brochure and the hotel itself because all it states when you book it is smart casual. Evening entertaintment was great, nothing to moan about on that. Beach bbq's was fantastic at night, they are a must do thing if you go here. The rooms were ok, aircon was very good, beautiful sea views, fridge stocked daily, 24hr room service available. Pool was fantastic, no mad rush for sunbeds, there are beds available all day, lots of pool games like waterpolo, water basketball and water volleyball. So many reviews complain about the beach but i dont no why because you know before you go that the beach aint perfect, yes it has seaweed that it cleaned through the day and yes it is rocky as you walk in the sea, all i can say is if you like swimming in the sea then this beach is not for you at all. The hotels biggest let down is its own shop, it is 1 big rip off that hardly has anything nice to buy, i bought 6 packets of m&m's and 2 packets of crisps and was shocked when it came to 25 dollars, thats daylight robbery. Getting money exchanged from reception became difficult as quite often they never had any. Internet expensive at 6 dollars for just 30mins. This hotel is lovely but its location is poor unless you pay 40 dollars each way to cancun.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Featuring the renowned Gourmet Inclusive(R) concept by Karisma, the Azul Sensatori Mexico Hotel brings together spacious facilities with unlimited activities and services. Azul Sensatori Mexico is designed to allow couples, groups, wedding parties, families and friends from all generations to re-connect under the sun. The 435 spacious and luxurious suites are tastefully designed in contemporary Caribbean style with dark wood accents and canopy beds. These suites are located in four story buildings with an elevator in each building. Views are either pool, garden, ocean or ocean front. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Expedia, BookIt.com, Hotwire, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Cancelon, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Azul Beach Resort Sensatori Mexico reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Azul Sensatori Hotel, By Karisma Hotel Puerto Morelos
- Azul Sensatori By Karisma Hotel
- Azul Beach Resort Sensatori Mexico Riviera Maya - Puerto Morelos