We travelled to Azul in April with a group of 37 for a wedding. All in all everyone had a great time.
Only cons I would list are: sand fleas on beach (over half the group got bites); Mexican restaurant, bar and pool bar had terrible service; no floaties for lazy river; room service not always timely; Caribbean restaurant always worked up over large groups showing up; ants in bathrooms of rooms; intermittent soft ice cream machine; terrible nightly entertainment.
All in all though the great service, variety in pools, bars and restaurants, and small grounds make up for everything. We would return.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Featuring the renowned Gourmet Inclusive(R) concept by Karisma, the Azul Sensatori Mexico Hotel brings together spacious facilities with unlimited activities and services. Azul Sensatori Mexico is designed to allow couples, groups, wedding parties, families and friends from all generations to re-connect under the sun. The 435 spacious and luxurious suites are tastefully designed in contemporary Caribbean style with dark wood accents and canopy beds. These suites are located in four story buildings with an elevator in each building. Views are either pool, garden, ocean or ocean front. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotwire, Travelocity, Orbitz, Despegar.com, BookIt.com, Hotels.com, Jetsetter, Cancelon, TripOnline SA, getaroom.com, Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Azul Beach Resort Sensatori Mexico reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Azul Sensatori Hotel, By Karisma Hotel Puerto Morelos
- Azul Sensatori By Karisma Hotel
- Azul Beach Resort Sensatori Mexico Riviera Maya - Puerto Morelos