We stayed for 10 nights from 27th Oct. Had swim up junior suite in adult only section. Beautiful room Raquel the cleaner was superb. Concierge 2 were on the ball when we asked them for a kettle to make tea in the room within 10minutes they were there with kettle and milk - fab. All restaurants great, our preference Caribbean surf n turf and prawn curry gorgeous - met by the helpful Erika and waiters Manuel and William were great, served great Mayan flaming coffees by very good friendly waiters. The waiters around the pool area need a medal (for the time we were there) They worked so hard and put up with terrible verbal rudeness from more than a few American men and women and a group of rude Canadians all around the adult pool... it's a shame they didn't act like adults - dabbing there cigarettes out in the pool, jumping in from the sunbeds with coffee or beer and cocktails in there hands ... on one particular day a group were issued with a written warning about their behaviour - loud music and foul language! In fact due to the goings on around the adult pool we chose to go to the beach out of the way, along with quite a few other younger than us. couples we spoke to Again a thank you to Eva Louiska Salvador Roberto to name a few of the lovely waiters. The beach was looked after very well by hard working men trying to keep the seaweed from the beach, unfortunately the sea was awash with seaweed and not the beautiful turquoise Caribbean Sea we were hoping for, but it is the ocean and that's what happens so it didn't spoil our time on the beach. In our opinion the hotel needs to maybe sort the Garden room for when it rains ... as there is really no where to go or nothing to do when the rain comes. Glad to see they are sorting the road leading to hotel as this was a problem for more than 1 of the trips we went on but hopefully can be rectified with a new road being laid. We wouldn't come back because, although the hotel, staff, food, rooms were great,it was the amount of weddings 13 in the week we were there and the stags and hens (naturally having a good time) but we were not expecting the wedding parties to take over the hotel quite so much and the goings on... room parties till well into the early hours of the morning before the weddings, and the pool at swim up rooms being used at all times during the night and then the throwing in of the towels, sunbeds, tea bags, coffee and anything else they could get their hands on being seen floating the next morning! Also the location of the hotel is quite remote, and as it was just the 2 of us if we wanted to get away from the 18/30's goings on at the hotel it was a taxi to town and we were quoted 175 dollars return. Recommend the dolphin trip was brill and coco bongo amazing. Next trip to Mexico for us will be playa del Carmen we think. Just 1 more thing .. 5star hotel mini bars usually have wine and or small spirit bottles in - here it's only beer and soft drinks! a small niggle esp when raining.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Featuring the renowned Gourmet Inclusive(R) concept by Karisma, the Azul Sensatori Mexico Hotel brings together spacious facilities with unlimited activities and services. Azul Sensatori Mexico is designed to allow couples, groups, wedding parties, families and friends from all generations to re-connect under the sun. The 435 spacious and luxurious suites are tastefully designed in contemporary Caribbean style with dark wood accents and canopy beds. These suites are located in four story buildings with an elevator in each building. Views are either pool, garden, ocean or ocean front. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, BookIt.com, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, HotelsforEveryone, Travelocity, Orbitz, Evoline ltd, Cancelon and getaroom.com so you can book your Azul Beach Resort Sensatori Mexico reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Azul Sensatori Hotel, By Karisma Hotel Puerto Morelos
- Azul Sensatori By Karisma Hotel
- Azul Beach Resort Sensatori Mexico Riviera Maya - Puerto Morelos