I will keep this short (ish).
The hotel was lovely and the rooms were kept very clean. The (very) minor gripes we had were rectified immediately and all the staff were very friendly and helpful.
The food was great in all the restaurants but "Le Chique" was something else! Ignore any negative comments, you just need to go there with an open mind and try everything. We said no to the upgrades (wines with each course etc) and there was no pushy selling! House wine tasted great! Oh, and the burgers in the Caribbean restaurant, taste sensation!
There are a lot of comments about the seaweed on the beach and yes, there is, but that's not the hotels fault. If you don't like seaweed don't go! We did not use the beach, except for the excellent beach barbecue, but the pools were great, the swim up bars were fun (some of the best drinks were not on the menu so ask), or if you were lounging on the sun beds the bar staff regularly did the rounds to take drink orders.
We did any trips through Thomson and they were really well organised and worth the money. When we got to Coba we were pretty much the first people there and our small group of 12 had the Cenote to ourselves in the afternoon! Also recommended is Isla Contoy and Xel-Ha.
We could not find anything negative to say about this holiday, it was the best we have had and I thoroughly recommend it to anyone thinking of going.
Thank you to all the staff at the Azul Sensatori.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Featuring the renowned Gourmet Inclusive(R) concept by Karisma, the Azul Sensatori Mexico Hotel brings together spacious facilities with unlimited activities and services. Azul Sensatori Mexico is designed to allow couples, groups, wedding parties, families and friends from all generations to re-connect under the sun. The 435 spacious and luxurious suites are tastefully designed in contemporary Caribbean style with dark wood accents and canopy beds. These suites are located in four story buildings with an elevator in each building. Views are either pool, garden, ocean or ocean front. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Orbitz, Hotels.com, BookIt.com, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, getaroom.com, Evoline ltd, Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your Azul Beach Resort Sensatori Mexico reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Azul Sensatori Hotel, By Karisma Hotel Puerto Morelos
- Azul Sensatori By Karisma Hotel
- Azul Beach Resort Sensatori Mexico Riviera Maya - Puerto Morelos