We traveled there for a wedding in March 2013. Upon arrival late in the afternoon, our rooms were not ready. We were promised a set of blocked rooms; that did not happen. Our party of 31 people were spread all over the resort, separating even a handicapped person. We were told that a wheelchair would be available, NOT!!!! This cost an additional $80.00 U.S. dollars (cash only), and not available until the next day. We were told that this was the best they could do, even though these reservations were made 9 months prior. Food was served cafeteria style, reminded us of a college campus. Other than that, the rooms were nice, spacious, and clean. The small children enjoyed the pools. If we return to Mexico, we will stay at another resort. We have been to Mexico numerous times prior to this visit.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Featuring the renowned Gourmet Inclusive(R) concept by Karisma, the Azul Sensatori Mexico Hotel brings together spacious facilities with unlimited activities and services. Azul Sensatori Mexico is designed to allow couples, groups, wedding parties, families and friends from all generations to re-connect under the sun. The 435 spacious and luxurious suites are tastefully designed in contemporary Caribbean style with dark wood accents and canopy beds. These suites are located in four story buildings with an elevator in each building. Views are either pool, garden, ocean or ocean front. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Hotwire, BookIt.com, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, Evoline ltd, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Azul Beach Resort Sensatori Mexico reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Azul Sensatori Hotel, By Karisma Hotel Puerto Morelos
- Azul Sensatori By Karisma Hotel
- Azul Beach Resort Sensatori Mexico Riviera Maya - Puerto Morelos