We stayed last week of February of 2013. Specifically booked the adult junior suite to ensure we were in the adult only section as we knew this was a family and couple resort. Rooms exactly as depicted in the pictures ... Perfect. Excellent bed, with the pillow menu you could choose the type of pillow which also increased the sleeping experience.
Grounds were spotless, and beautiful vegetation and flowers with borders of hedging everywhere. The pools seemed endless never crowded. The same goes with the bars whether it was swim up or just sitting around again never crowded and was almost always first or second in line. Variety of international alcohol was also great.
The beach for me was fine, it was too windy our stay to swim, but the cabanas on the beach and chairs were always in use.
What I can't stand are the people feel that a towel will reserve a cabana or chaise lounge for them for hours until they decide to show up, and they put them out around 6 in the morning. The resort does have signs that you cannot reserve outdoor seating. So we just removed the towels and took the spot.
Food, everyone wants to know. Well I just finished loosing the weight I put on because of the food.
Fantastic!! Tapas restaurant, Italian, Mexican, Caribbean restaurants were great we loved the tapas and Italian and did them twice for dinner, Mexican favourite spot for breakfast and lunch along with the Caribbean restaurant. The international restaurant the spoon great also, but this is really driven to those with kids, and there were a lot of all ages.
Lastly la chic, adult only restaurant and you must book this only serves 40 people a night but ou can book your dining time. Ladies bring a sweater or shawl it was cool, and you will be there a min of 3 hours But Its worth it. The food was sensational, everything was a taste and presentation experience we had 11 course dinner if you upgraded to the wine pairing they had 18 courses.
Overall I loved this resort.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Featuring the renowned Gourmet Inclusive(R) concept by Karisma, the Azul Sensatori Mexico Hotel brings together spacious facilities with unlimited activities and services. Azul Sensatori Mexico is designed to allow couples, groups, wedding parties, families and friends from all generations to re-connect under the sun. The 435 spacious and luxurious suites are tastefully designed in contemporary Caribbean style with dark wood accents and canopy beds. These suites are located in four story buildings with an elevator in each building. Views are either pool, garden, ocean or ocean front. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, BookIt.com, Hotwire, TripOnline SA, HotelsforEveryone, Travelocity, Orbitz, Evoline ltd, Cancelon and getaroom.com so you can book your Azul Beach Resort Sensatori Mexico reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Azul Sensatori Hotel, By Karisma Hotel Puerto Morelos
- Azul Sensatori By Karisma Hotel
- Azul Beach Resort Sensatori Mexico Riviera Maya - Puerto Morelos